Have you ever wished someone bad?

I mean like your competitor,hater or someone you dislike generally?How do you in the end change the thought process to a better one?Like being neutral to it instead of hoping bad for him/her

1 Like

It is ok to wish someone bad.

I have an arch nemesis who aggrieved me greatly. I don’t want to think well of him, but I also don’t want to become a bitter and twisted person who dwells on revenge.

So to improve the way I think, instead of spending my resources focusing on my enemy, I decide that my enemy is not worth focusing on. He is not worth my time.

4 Likes

I am focused on this woman who I adore her husband. I don’t wish her bad necessarily but I do want her man. :imp: In my psychotic state I hear her voice in my head and she is hexing me! Boy does she hate my guts. Schizoaffective people should never embark on this endeavor, your voices would never cease! Trust me!

1 Like

Yes. I just don’t act on it.

I vent about my bad-wishing to someone until it’s out of my system, and then I just don’t care anymore.

2 Likes

Not worth my time.

2 Likes

It sounds like you’re describing jealousy. That’s OK too, but worth remembering. Don’t let it guide you.

2 Likes

Yes but I find it’s a waste of my energy …

1 Like

Thank you for the tip @Ribbon! You are right!

1 Like

No, when someone wrongs me I cut them out of my life and move on, it’s not worth my time and energy to obsess over them. That doesn’t mean I haven’t gotten pissed off or annoyed at things, but I’m not really a vindictive person.

2 Likes

As my therapist says, whatever you focus on gets stronger. If you feed into the ill-will, it only takes over your life to a greater degree

2 Likes

Yes, my haters, who are sex offenders. But I guess I don’t have special powers, because they’re always bothering me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.