Have you ever wished a package wasn't on time?

I have a big expensive order late from Amazon. I don’t know why they sent it usps, but they did. Well, it’s very late. Amazon contacted and said if it’s not here today I can get a refund. Well, that sounds great if I then turn around and get the delivery anyway. But it would be terrible if it’s just lost forever.

5 Likes

It wasn’t anything expensive (well, it was expensive for what it was) but I bought some photo prints from Google awhile back. I waited for weeks and they didn’t show up. Finally found contact info for Google Photos, they refunded me, then the photos showed up about 3 weeks later. Hope everything is good with your delivery!

1 Like

That happened to me once. The package arrived in the end but after I’d got a refund.

1 Like

I had a package go missing from Amazon. Wasn’t anything expensive but it was wanted so it was a bummer. Ended up ordering the same thing after getting the refund so it really just cost me time!

1 Like

I love how – whenever I buy a present for my wife – the delivery will show up when she is at home, but isn’t usually at home.

“What did you buy now?”

“errrrrIaaahhhdunooerrrmffff”

“What?!?”

“Something.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.