Have You Ever Thought For A Minute That We Don't Deserve

Have you ever thought for a minute that we don’t deserve to have partners or deserve to have sex because an awful lot of us don’t take regular baths or showers? Just a thought.

2 Likes

i shower frequently, the reason i dont deserve a partner or sex 1. not very attractive 2. no personality 3. socially inept . thats it, thats me in a nutshell. but i do shower frequently, its part of being an adult

1 Like

Well, I’m speaking for myself at least.

1 Like

Some people like stinky bodies, it takes all kinds to meek the world go 'round.

I like a shower with Dove (for men)soap, smells so good.

If my partner is going to leave me because I smell from time to time then I don’t have a partner.

1 Like

It’s the #1 thing that my wife complains to me about, not showering. I tell her I’m allergic to water but with enough nagging I do shower eventually

3 Likes

My last partner (ex husband) used to beg me to take showers. Instead of taking more showers, I just got rid of him. I do take a shower once a week though.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if you were married to me

1 Like

Awww, you’re a sweet heart @Moonwalker.

1 Like

You’re my kinda woman!
Thanks for the laughs🤓

1 Like

I don’t think people have or don’t have a mate because they do or don’t deserve them. I don’t try because the normie women aren’t going to go for a guy that lives with a relative and won’t stay with a guy with sza. Also I’m fat. I do however shower every day.

Once I get my own place and maybe lose more weight I plan on trying a dating site for MI. But that may not work due to low population here and surrounding area.

people on this site have recommended something called nolongerlonely or something .com but there’s barely any people in my area and I live in a high populated area!

So I’m likely screwed. I have no avenue to meet people here.

I’m married to Ms. SSI who gets jealous when some other woman gets in the way. Her Mother Ms. America Health Care keeps me down too. Since I live where Ms. SSI wants me too now women pretty much ignore me anyway.

As they should, if you are married, @Blizzard. Or, did I misinterpret you?

I’m being sarcastic. I just don’t care to have a relationship in the inner city or especially raise kids there but I see no way out at this point.

I shower daily … but I don’t feel deserving of a partner because I always feel inhuman … actually I feel often times I’m not good enough. With the last dipstick I was with … he often times told me I was ugly…(not in those words ). He’d say I needed a new look or needed to exercise … he’d say he’s happy as I am but he thought doing those things will make me feel better about myself … I didnt think I was that unhappy :confused: sometimes These knockbacks get me down

I get sick if I do not shower + my hair does not look nice :confused:

I do a lot to take care of myself. Even better than my non-scz friends. I only have to really force myself to brush my teeth. I get lazy but really some things you have to do in life. In the end it becomes a habit.

Oh, I thought you were going to say “don’t deserve to have sz”. Deserve to have partners and sexual? I don’t see it as something I deserve or not. I wanted a partner and I was lucky enough to find one. He wasn’t a prize that was awarded to me. He chooses to be with me just like I choose to be with him.
I do feel bad when I’m struggling and haven’t showered in a few days and it’s noticeable. I guess he deserves a better partner at those times.
Once I really think about it, that’s a complicated question…

I’m curious to know if there are women from the San Diego area on nolongerlonely.com. I’ve never tried a dating site.

Anyway, I shower almost daily or at least every other day.