Have you ever said things that sound “crazy” but you are not delusional?

that ever happened to you.

Many times…15

2 Likes

Everything I said from 1988 to 1994.

5 Likes

I’ve been tossed into the pokey for telling my pdoc that my iphone could track me, because it dropped a red dot at every stop sign I stopped at-this was in 2007. She, nor my ex husband would believe me.
Takes a very long time for the general population to catch up to technology I guess.

Many other times of things, but that’s all water under the bridge.

1 Like

@csummers this is a similar issue I had. the guy was actually tracking my location through my phone. I told this dr this was scaring me but I felt like she’s gonna think I’m paranoid. The app is called find a friend

Have you ever said things that sound “crazy” but you are not delusional?

Yeah, all those times I told people that it was apparent to me that Trump was going to win the last U.S. election handily and they told me I was nutz.

2 Likes

I’m very familiar with all the apps for tracking on the cell phones, and the ones prior for cars. The pdocs thought I was just being stupid and paranoid, but my (ex) husband was the one who showed me how the car trackers worked right after he got it(obviously because he put one in my car), then later I found the website he used to show my location on his computer. not too smart huh.
Before you think he was pretty dumb for telling me this, he did it because when I got angry at him for always knowing when I was at home or not, and which stores I was at,( nothing that needed tracking for sure) he’d pretend I was just paranoid to my pdocs.
I used to drive aimlessly around town for hours, then pull over in front of houses and sit for 10 minutes or so just to leave a trail of “breadcrumbs” (think “Hansel and Gretel” trail of breadcrumbs to track their way") for him to wonder about.

There are people out there who have an unhealthy obsession over tracking others activity, and never lets up until they either lose interest in you ( tips later on how to lose the loser in your life) or find another “Mark” which is person that interests them.

These creeps know exactly how to “work the system” in their favor to get you noticed by the authorities, meaning they know how to make you look less than sane, and usually, they are very good at it.

1 Like

Its pretty much all i say.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve had this. Some things are unlikely, but true. Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference.

1 Like

Doesn’t help that we have a mental illness. And they knew about it. Then trying to cover it up to say I did I to keep you safe. Yeah, right!