Have you ever had any special rituals in your life

When I lived in my auto in America over two years, I developed all kinds of rituals such as the ritual of ‘Unknowns’, basically during this ritual I walked alone on a beach of Miami Beach in the middle of the night and thought about the future and what this future would be. I suppose some rituals were helpful.

Grew up next to a river and did similar. Pretty much walking .and spending time by that river was what kept me going back then. I still head to water, rivers, ocean, lakes etc during bad episodes and troubling times.

Making sand angels on a beach of Miami Beach in the middle of the night was a kind of fun. :smiley:

15 years ago in Miami Beach they had a ritual in which they had hundreds of people dancing around a bonfire when it was the full moon, but they stopped doing so, I suppose they were no permitted to do so, but it was a kind of fun.

Actually I created a little book in which I have prayers, rituals and some psychologically helpful scripts when I lived in my auto in America. I started this book in Beverly Hills, LA when I had my breakfast one morning next to million dollar houses.