Have you ever felt like you've been shot?

• no
  • yes

0 voters

I answered yes, because I sort-of have. I used to have these so-called premonitions that I truly believed. One of them involved me getting shot through the head and somehow, miraculously surviving. When I was having the premonition it all seemed so real that it was like I was there experiencing it. I could hear the ringing in my ears from the gunshot, felt cold from bleeding out (to the point that I had goose bumps), saw everything starting to go dark around me as a lost consciousness … pretty intense.

2 Likes

back when I was dumb
I was trying to hit on this person
whose words hurt a lot.

I literally limped away.

learned a lot.

1 Like

Thought I was being shot from a satellite once with some kind of a laser. Another time tranquilizer darts from invisible locations. Never actually got shot with a real weapon, oh once took a BB to the leg.

2 Likes

I’ve been shot in the chest… Bruised my ribs and knocked all of the breath out of me…

1 Like

For real? Did you have a vest on or something?

1 Like

Oh yea I had on body armor…I would have probably bleed dry if I had taken that bullet without it…

Did I use the right word? …bleed…bled…blead…I think I ment bled …

3 Likes

they say “all is fair in love and war.”

I always thought it was stupid to compare them.

now I understand.

1 Like

I am a combat veteran. Been shot at but never actually shot. Had many friends who weren’t so lucky.

2 Likes

Stabbed but not shot.

3 Likes

1 Like

Wouldn’t shooting a flying fat naked baby be a bunch of criminal charges… Let’s see you talk your way out of that one lol…

3 Likes

When I was dying of a perforated ulcer ,10 years ago, I felt like I had been shot. It was excruciating. Emergency surgery saved my life.

1 Like

as long as baby doesn’t shoot an arrow in the knee…