Have you ever entertained/had guests over from other country?

Hello hello!

I have a young family member from the states considering visiting me and my mom because they have an 8 month break from school(she’s a uni grad).

We’re not toooo close, although I have visited them a handful of times when they were young.

I’m nervous my MI may get in the way but I would honestly would like to see her since it’s a little lonely here.

I don’t want to poo on her plans but I dunno.

Should I let her visit?

3 Likes

Miss J! :smiley:

I honestly don’t see a problem with it but you might want to give her a heads up that you have a mi before she visits.

You don’t have to go into bloody details that it’s sz, maybe just say you have anxiety or something like that.

That way if you have to take a break or need some time in your bedroom because you feel a little weird she’ll understand and won’t be offended.

That’s just my 2 cents. I’m a dumb beetle though. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Monte! Thanks for the 2 centitos :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No one ever visits us here cause it’s far and cold, and pretty pricey to travel here from where our relatives are so it was kind of a shock to hear that my cousin wanted to visit :thinking:

That’s good advice though, I’ll tell her about the anxiety as a heads up, gracias muchacho :metal:

2 Likes

De nada, homegirl. :hugs:

Have a fun Christmas, and have fun visiting your relative!

:heart:

1 Like

Thanks homie… A very Merry Christmas to you and your family as well :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.