Have you ever committed a Felony crime - Anonymous Poll

@bowens I just looked up the definitions of felony crime I don’t think that’s me.

I didn’t bite her hard enough to bleed.

Just enough so that she would let go of me so that I could escape.

Yea I know still bad

4 Likes

I’m not going to answer that keep in my I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life but I’m a great guy very honest law abiding citizen since I was 21! People change ya know !

2 Likes

I don’t trust people who never made mistakes

2 Likes

Also a lot of people have ! It’s not uncommon!

1 Like

Lol you and your exclamation marks!!!

4 Likes

Also you have no clue what your parents or brothers or sisters or uncles or whoever has never told you! Somebody could have parents for example that have done serious stupid stuff as a youth or even early twenties and would never tell you!

1 Like

That’s why I made the poll Anonymous. So people could answer freely without worrying about what other people thought.

4 Likes

Was a little git 20 years ago, and did a few stints in the nick. Only because, in hindsight i was prodromal and psychotic.

Ive mellowed out since then - and of course im medicated now. But in my defence they deserved it.

1 Like

“I kissed a girl
I liked it…”

(Does that count?)

3 Likes

I used to get into trouble with the police a lot as a young teenager

My list of offences is quite long, and the criminal record check employers do is about 10 pages long

Literally if I farted, it’s on there

Not proud of it, but it’s all in the past and I comply these days with being a good citizen

1 Like

Cloaing this because some people don’t understand the concept of please don’t confess to crimes on this public, google searchable website

3 Likes