Have you ever been to another country

Born in Belgium Congo
Age 4-7 lived in Thailand
Age 8-11 lived in USA
Aged 16-18 lived in Switzerland

I went on a cruise once but honestly it felt like we stayed in Florida or that area, still alright though

if i travelled the world i would be most interested in exploring farms and agricultural lands, im curious about where my food comes from. i can go to the beach or mountains anywhere.

Yes South Korea, France, Italy, and Japan.

1 Like

Mexico a couple times.

One thing I learned about traveling is you can have just as much fun playing tourist in your homeland :blush:.

Like yesterday on my lunch break I went to a nice bird sanctuary that I never knew about.

2 Likes

I want to go to England, Scotland and France but there is no way I could afford too.

I’ve been to Mexico twice. They have delicious fish tacos.

ive been to the following countries other than the USA

Costa Rica
Guatemala
Ecuador
Mexico
Puerto Rico
Jamaica
England
France
Italy
Greece
Turkey
and i flew through Germany

havent been out of the country since i was 17 though

would like to go to canada the most now

2 Likes

Born in Denmark, have currently visited
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Germany
England
France
Greece
Romania
Latvia

3 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of travel Miika and Johnybegood

1 Like

i’m from belgium and i been to canada, south korea and england and sweden and of course france and the netherlands and luxemburg and germany cause they neighboor countries

2 Likes

I would like to try and live in Denmark :heart::heart:

1 Like

Why don’t the French clean up their dog poo?

Sounds like beginning of a joke. What’s the punchline?

No punchline. I am genuinely curious about why they don’t clean up their dog poo.

1 Like

I have only been to one other country, when I was seven. We visited family in Germany.

1 Like

I travelled a lot before my schizophrenia. I live in the US and I’ve been to China, Thailand, France, India, Egypt, Mexico, and Australia.

Oh, and The Netherlands. I was quite young.

2 Likes

No idea. Incredible personal hygiene and horrible hygiene everywhere else in their society (especially food). I understand the French language, but not the French people.

1 Like

Been to USA when a kid but havent travelled. I have a passport and money so its really just a choice not to

1 Like