Have you ever been to a nude beach?

Yeah. The guy I loved married someone else too. His name is Fernando. I wish I could forget him.

2 Likes

Hi @Loke I feel your pain and I can’t forget about this man either. I have never been diagnosed formally but I might have erotomania regarding him. I just learned the term from this website.

2 Likes

I don’t know how beautiful it is now but in the 70’s and 80’s it was a nice little city. We drove through it many times but usually only stopped at our two favorite places for food: Togo’s and A&W. Then we went to the boardwalk to spend the day there. But I do remember walking downtown occasionally and the people seemed to be laid back hippies or artists or something. Couldn’t really tell if they were stoners but we didn’t spend time trying to figure it out. Last time I was there was about 2014. Before that it was 1988 and I spent the day driving all over looking to buy crack. Found it too.

1 Like

I’ve never been to a nude beach, but I’ve been skinny dipping.

I wouldn’t mind hanging out at the beach in the nude, but I would prefer it be a private one. Meaning only me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh @77nick77 Santa Cruz sounds a bit like Los Angeles Venice Beach lol You can get into too much trouble there too

2 Likes

Beside the fact that he was drop dead gorgeous Fernando was a loyal friend. I had issues. I mean I had a lot of emotional pain I was going through while I was in college and Fernando didn’t abandon me. He’s was absolutely gorgeous and he had no hint of arrogance in him even though he was good looking and intelligent.

2 Likes

I’ve seen Venice Beach only in movies or on TV but they do have some similarities :smile:

1 Like

@Loke I feel the same way about Keith. He was good looking blonde surfer and drummer in a band. Super smart too and now he is a radiologist. I thought he was too good for me then and still. I always think about him though.

1 Like

I’ve never been to a nude beach but I’ve seen nudity at the beach and been nude at the beach for skinny dipping. One time we happened upon a photo shoot for a nude calendar at the ocean and saw some very pretty girls with nothing on.

1 Like

There was one in San Diego near Camp Pendleton we used to fly over all the time. But it was usually just guys. By Oceanside. I forget the name of the beach.

2 Likes

@TomCat I think it is Blacks beach although I have never been there

2 Likes

I chat with a guy in sz chat that used to frequent them, but ive certainly never been.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.