Have you ever been to a nude beach?

i’ve never been. have you?

i didn’t think nude beaches were very common in america, but i just found out there is one in miami, florida.

Yes i have - On the nudist beach in Portsmouth with a gay friend.

Got shouted a “poofter” by some juveniles whilst there - but in all honesty was nice to have the sand free to be round your nuts lol.

All the woman sunbathed on thier front obviously. Its an MOD beach as well - with the defence and radar station there - so quite secluded.

Alot of the bars have gay discrimanation posters as well - warning people they could get arrested if you was homophobic, so it was quite safe.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s a few near Santa Cruz, just north of it. Most of them are on the coast. Not a lot of people have heard of them but me and my friends heard of them in high school and we went to check them out figuring we will see a bunch of naked women. It was a disappointment. There was no women. It’s not a gay nude beach but it’s mostly men and if there’s a woman she is usually older and with a man. And that’s how most of those nude beaches are around there. Oh yeah, we didn’t go nude!

3 Likes

My college friends and I visited a stretch of Lake Michigan and went skinny dipping with a European immigrant who saw nothing unusual about it. We were both sexes. I enjoyed the sight…

1 Like

cool. i kinda want to go to one, and check it off my bucket list. one time in college, we went swimming in a rock quarry turned into a lake, and there were a bunch of naked hippies there haha.

2 Likes

Yeah - you will like it. Theres a certain “freedom” about it thats quite liberating lol :smiley:

1 Like

we have one in kansas, right out side of town. its a nudest camp. only older age people are there.

1 Like

Maybe in my nightmares.because i m so overweighted.with my fat belly and man boobs i don t think anyone wants to see me like that

4 Likes

I honestly wouldnt worry about. Ive seen people on nudist beaches with bellys, curves and everything else!

I promise you - No one would give you a second thought if they saw you!

4 Likes

Ain’t no shame in your weight except if you wanna get healthy

I couldn’t do it. Thin or fat I couldn’t. Now if I were in my back yard behind a privacy fence I might. What am I saying? I can’t even walk around my house naked if there’s nobody else here.

4 Likes

Yeah true - I had to be a bit “Brave” the first time i did it. But once you realise no-one actually gives a toss. Its actually ok lol.

2 Likes

Hey @Naarai. Are you still on the wagon? How’s the alcohol situation going? You still sober?

2 Likes

Yeah still sober. “touch wood” - I have been down the pub, but ive found one that does 0% bottles of Carlsberg for £2.50 - so doing alright so far.

Im getting the social aspect of being in a bar - without drinking the beer.
And unlike the other local i used to frequent - they are alot more understanding, the other one used to slightly take the piss that i wasnt drinking.

One day at a time - as they say.

5 Likes

I think that way too, only for me it’s now become coffee shops. A bar does have an atmosphere going for it in many ways a cafe does not. But I’ve slipped a couple times even though they carry Odouls which definitely helps.

3 Likes

Yeah i know - i cocked up a couple of weeks ago, so silenced myself lol.

Its not easy - especially if you dont have a big social circle of friends to begin with. All my mates literally are all in a bar! So its hard for me.

Im taking my neighbour out for breakfast alot latley - she has a learning disability, but she really is a braver soul than me - and her pure innocence seems to rub off on me as well, bless her heart.

Drink is a sneaky little sod - it gets you when you least expect it.

3 Likes

I’m that way with food.

2 Likes

Its all an addiction at the end of the day. Its all depends on what your happy with - and what goes over your personal boundarys.

3 Likes

I wish I would have moved to Santa Cruz after college. The man I am somewhat obsessed with lives there and walks his dog at Privates/goes with his wife though. Sigh! Santa Cruz is beautiful I hear.

3 Likes

I went, alone. There was nobody, until a man came up to me asking the time. And then asking if he could massage me with sunscreen. Very inappropriate. Never went after that.

I have visited sauna’s and did skinny dipping with friends, male and female. That was always okay.

1 Like

I didn’t go but saw it, its next to the beach club I went with friends. It was only old people, not my age. I like the beach club, DJs partys etc

2 Likes