Schizophrenia.com

Have you ever been in emergency treatment?

Seasons Greetings all to all good health. I remember when they put me in the hospital bed with an IV. I was so sick and out of it. I tried walking out 3 times. Shortly after they sent me to the Psychiatric Institution. I’ve been giving my mom her medicine for years, lithium in particular 900mg. Until on the 24th she was admitted for lithium toxicity blood level 3.4. Her previous doctor never set her up for any blood lab appointments. Now she is in ICU just making it. I would hate to have for anybody to spend their holidays like this. We’re just hoping for the best God bless you and your family.

I’m sorry you and your Mom have to go through this. It’s not easy. I hope it all gets straightened out and she pulls through. I’ll be sending good thoughts your way.

Thanks a lot J good thoughts are received.

I am sorry for what happened to you and your Mom. Wishing you and your family positive vibrations.

I was taken by ambulance to the emergency room when I was in the middle of deep psychosis. They drug tested me, and I came out clean. They committed me to a mental hospital. I was 302’d which means that it was involuntary. But at the mental hospital, they had me sign a bunch of papers that supposedly meant that I was there voluntarily. I went to mental health court after three days, because that was the maximum hold time, and they ended up keeping me there for two weeks. I didn’t have insurance, but after this incident, I got signed up with medical assistance through the welfare office. They back paid the ambulance and hospital bills.

Thank you very much Wave. Vibrations are shaking over here.

Wow what big relief medical assistance was. We have insurance but the bill is still going to be huge.