Have you achieved anything since your diagnosis that you're proud of?

You’re an inspiration to us all.

2 Likes

I lent one of my loved ones over a couple of thousand dollars to start a business, and that business is getting more and more successful. And, my loved one actually enjoys the business, I believe.

So, as long as I don’t mess things up too badly after today, I think my life has been a success. I hope to be more successful, though.

"Things are looking up, though. I recently lent one of my loved ones a couple of thousand dollars to start a business, and the business is growing very quickly. That may turn out to be a big success in life. I may still end up being a big success in life, I suppose.

Being mostly a loser so far doesn’t mean that I’ll always be a loser, I suppose."

2 Likes

actualy only after the diagnosis i started to achieve things in life, until then i was very ill and abended, with fisicle abusive boyfriend and all the schizo you can get,
only after admition i started to change my life
i am proud of my self
i did alot sains then
(exept learning inglish gramer) :wink:

1 Like

I work as an electric gas welder. undergoing psychotherapy. not long lost with a girl. I’m not very upset, but still. Now I have another girlfriend. I want to create a family. I also want to try bone marrow transplantation, maybe it’s a dream and not when it doesn’t cure me, but I still look at this market and consult with doctors.

1 Like

Working… Soon.

Just persevering

Keeping good relationships with the family

Going recovery college

Finding a diet that works for me

3 Likes

Honestly, yeah, this.

Just making it through the day with all the chaos in my head.

2 Likes

I’m with you on that one. I quit in 1990. I quit all drugs including alcohol.

Proud of you guys :slight_smile:

I made a paper mache head. It doesn’t sound like much but it took some concentration.

1 Like

I worked at Sears in the mid-nineties; mainly unloading trucks, putting away the merchandise and organizing the stock in our warehouse. After I had been there about two months something “clicked” one day and I just started working harder and soon I became one of the fastest, hardest, best workers there. There was only one other guy there who was as good as me. I worked so hard that almost every week I got at least one positive comment about how good a worker I was. In fact not only did my supervisor give me compliments on my work but a lot of the sales people and loss prevention guys did too. My co-workers were always telling me to slow down and not work so hard. Anyways, I was about the best worker for almost two years and I even won a worker of the month award and got my picture put up over the time clock so every employee could see it when they punched in and out for work. I was in my mid-thirties by the way, outworking all my co-workers who were mainly teenagers or in their early twenties.

2 Likes