No :joy:

2 Likes

It can’t. But it can get a golddigging person to pretend they love u :wink:

6 Likes

Money can’t cure Sz…

6 Likes

Money doesn’t buy love in my opinion.

3 Likes

Money can’t buy love but it does arrangements.

3 Likes

But, it’s just as easy to fall in love with someone who is rich as it is to fall in love with someone who is poor.

3 Likes

No, I don’t know any rich people :smiley:

4 Likes

Money can’t buy happiness.

1 Like

Yeah… I am with @anon19199396. I don’t know any rich people. I don’t think money can buy love, though. It can buy the facade of love.

1 Like

Yeah, the beatles said that… They were/are fabulously rich.

The Beatles previously had a song called “I Need Money” when they were poorer.

2 Likes

Better to go down dignified / With bought friendships by your side / Than none at all / Provide! provide

- Robert Frost _
1 Like

Money alone doesn’t buy love but having no money at all makes it nearly impossible.

3 Likes

I must respectfully disagree, @Blizzard. I lived in Section 8 housing and was so poor I didn’t always have soap to wash my clothes with. My mom resorted to getting toilet paper from work a time or two when we had none. I can’t count the times our electricity was shut off or we had no phone. I worked at McDonald’s part-time to support my daughter and help pay bills when I was 16. I met my future husband there. He’d just gotten out of the military and needed a job to pay his credit cards and car. We both had nothing, but we found each other. He then got a job offer for around $50k but didn’t take it because I wouldn’t move to CA with him. He chose to stay with me, with no money.

But you are a cute woman, what about the poor average Joe? :thinking:

2 Likes

Everyone needs money to survive. I prefer the categorization of of social economic class being either the upper, middle or lower class. The educated vs. the non-educated. The intellectual vs. the laborer. But lastly, the few who are rich vs. the many who are poor.

1 Like

It sure makes you more attractive though. Literally and figuratively.

it doesnt buy love but the stress of no money can put a huge strain on love, ive seen people being split apart because of financial problems

1 Like

I thought couples on Section 8 had to break up or at least that’s how it is here. At least I’d presume both of you still work at McDonald’s. I also would like to say that it’s different for most of us guys. Women generally don’t take care of us with a few exceptions. I once saw that a Wounded Warrior subject who was completely disabled from his wounds had his wife taking care of him although I imagine they were getting other help.