Have periods of anxiety for no reason

Right now I am anxious.

2 Likes

Been there all the time :hugs:

1 Like

I always have anxiety for no good reason; my life could literally be paradise and I still feel shitty.
I hope you feel better :two_hearts:

1 Like

I hope the anxiety isn’t too bad. Do you have anything to take for it? I usually like to take a hot bath and relax when I’m feeling anxious or put on some chill music until I calm down some.

2 Likes

What happened to that L-theanine you bought for PRN purposes? Maybe that would help ?

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re anxious @anon20613941.

I’ve been feeling pretty bad/anxious lately too.

I somewhat wonder if it’s the weather/time change here or something seasonal like that.

Be well my U.K. friend. :v:

1 Like

Could it be coffee or cola?

2 Likes

@anon20613941 That really sucks. I hope you feel less anxious soon.

1 Like

Panic attacks?
There are a number of different types of anxiety disorders. A common type of anxiety reaction is a panic attack. These typically occur suddenly and can have a variety of symptoms such as anxiety, sweating, feeling hot, short of breath, shaky, chest discomfort, etc. Panic attacks sometimes occur in response to specific triggers, but often are completely random events with no identifiable cause.

There are many factors that can contribute to “random anxiety” to include stress, rush hour traffic, large crowds, loud noises, excessive worries and negative thoughts, side effects from medications…

1 Like

My anxiety is starting to get bad now

1 Like

Whatever you do for it, don’t use illicit drugs. Alcohol nearly destroyed me. There must be a way to relax. Could you try going out? Or do other people make you anxious, also? You might do something adventurous. Might be brave and just go for a walk or a jog. Just an idea.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.