Have anyone ever been in questionable love

I have. I thought I was doing good only to find out that it would lead to a dark place of my life. To be or not to be , I seen the heads up. To be cheated on by the one you have feelings for can give you that heart burn feeling. Butterflies from sharing the same bed at night. All close,warm bodies,.only to find out this isn’t destiny. This women isn’t the one. And everything you are doing is a waste because she’ll cheat again. She triggered a few lucid dreams so I thought she was my soul mate. I would see her in a dream and I would know I’m dreaming. We shared the same dreams on the same night. I was confused. She had me, now it’s the past.some memories was good…some days became overwhelming to the point I knew it was ending. She was 17 I was 19. I encouraged her to stay in school,she left . I always brought the right suggestions into consideration. My former friend is now with her. Hey it’s alright. I’m free,I know not to fall victim to the love game anymore. I’m just trying to get rich ,that’ll make me happy for real lol bittersweet ghetto symphony is the end result in my book.I know what’s next like I already knew I was setting myself up
She always told me love is suicide.that stuck

You’ll find love again @haete
You’re still young, there is time. Next time try to be more assertive, you don’t deserve to be cheated on.

2 Likes

Thanks . I know I will one day. Maybe in college or something. God shall deliver me a sanctified women if I pursue the righteousness…Actually I don’t mind if I don’t. My imaginary gf is all I need. If she manifests into my life that’ll be cool and all . I just have a passion for music,art,and learningscience. and getting to college to learn those things. Everything else will follow. Far as relationships goes,I’m unsure… what goes around comes back around and this generation I’m in is all about being single acting to be someones partner. I just thought I would have to go along with it too just to stay safe.

1 Like

Well, basically we all want someone to spend our lives with. I know I do. But I’m cool with being single for now.

1 Like

I kinda do still want to go camping
Traveling…it’ll work out. But this Justin Timberlake song keeps playing in my head . …what goes around comes back around. Actually heart aches builds character.now this killswitch song is playing in my head. And I feel motivated…that’s weird

1 Like

Yeah, you can do all those things. Why not? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to knock a few things off one of my tasks list. I have been holding myself back over petty things. But I feel like I’m not ready. I want to initiate different experiences when it’s time so I can enjoy it more…I have a song for that. Ain’t no time- by future… Double negative and ironic

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.