Have any of your hopes/dreams came through?

If so what were they?

3333 :slightly_smiling_face:

Haha you said came. I dont have any kids yet, but I did succeed with my job on the ambulance

I am just waiting on my final dream to engulf me…!

1 Like

Yeah, being more stable and holding down a part time job.

2 Likes

Yes, being normal and stable which meds helped achieving that.

3 Likes

Yes. I prayed for years to have a better home life and I have it now. I have a new husband and he treats me really well.

7 Likes

I achieved all my dreams before sz, now it’s a wasteland, but I have new modified hopes an dreams.

1 Like

Calm down Beavis, it’s just a word.

1 Like

Nope none of my hopes or dreams came true instead I got schizophrenia

I hoped to keep working. And that’s what I’m doing. I’ve had personal goals that have come true.
AllI can say is; “Watch what you wish for, you just may get it.”

2 Likes

I got on meds and fell in love and got married. I even had this thing when psychotic that I was going to emigrate to America to escape everyone and start over. I kinda actually had that come true and I moved there for a couple of years in the noughties. So. Yes and it was the meds that helped me get to them.

2 Likes

just recently I started using facebook to promote my book and the book is starting to really sell for once !! it’s only been a week and today on my own page I told about how I sent out invites but no one must have seen them and I got a ton of followers from my friends and some even shared it on their pages…so it’s begun…I think I’m going to be a famous author folks…no just kidding…but more sales is welcome !!

What is the book about?

1 Like

@anon80490300 it is an autobiography on the experience of schizophrenia…it’s called Out Of It. sells on amazon…

2 Likes

No, my dreams haven’t come through, but there is still time. It’s slipping away from me, but I still have some time.

No, my dreams haven’t come true yet. I have hope my dreams are going to come true one day.

Last night I dreamt I was eating a large marshmallow. When I woke up my pillow was gone.

3 Likes

My dream came true when I ate my pillow. Congratulations.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.