Hating is better than nothing

There’s power in hatred, too. My pdoc said about what children want, it’s “Love me or hate me, but don’t ignore me.” I have never loved kids that much, but I have hated them. I keep it to myself, though. Because I remember the pain of being hated. The idea is to hate her back, not to fall.

Wow, never heard such great advice in my life !

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Does it make you feel good ?

Yes. I never knew the power of love so preaching went right over my head. I do know the powerful feeling of hating some kid you can’t get to behave. It’s as good as I get.

Useless excuse !

What is the useless excuse? You can’t really help the way you feel. You can suppress it and feel miserable.

1 Like

A lot of the time, I just feel like shitt or like clay. Who is the potter? A lover or a hater? Or no one.

Personally, I’d rather feel nothing than hatred.

2 Likes

People will hurt you if you feel nothing or you will hurt yourself.

Hate is a useless feeling. It eats away at whoever feels it, nothing else.

It’s better to feel anger that passes and be done with it. Don’t let it manifest into hate which is a more permanent feeling.

1 Like

Quite the opposite.

You hurt only yourself if you hate other people. Hatred begets inner violence to yourself in numerous ways. Your inner peace is destroyed, and the mind is occupied with vengeance and violence.

If you feel nothing then you can’t react negatively.

I’m not saying I don’t currently hate other people, but the desire to feel inner peace is more important to me. I’m working on my hatred.

2 Likes

I guess we’re having a semantics problem. What I called hatred, you call anger. When I say I hate kids, I mean they make me angry.

There’s a big difference between hate and anger. Hate is the opposite of love. Angry is the opposite of calm.

Anyways try to stay on the path of good if you want to serve yourself, that’s my 5 cents.

Anger requires an antagonist. When you are numb, you’ll do anything for stimulation.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.