Schizophrenia.com

Hate me: I don't like The Beatles, Seinfeld or children. What popular things do you not like?

I hate drinking water. I rarely drink plain water. If I didn’t drink milk and soda I would dehydrate to death.

3 Likes

Memes. I think 99% of them aren’t funny. Try googling “memes aren’t funny”, you won’t find a single person on the internet who agrees with me. All the results are of “this or that meme isn’t funny anymore” or “lists of the funniest memes.”

Cats and dogs wouldn’t have bad grammar and spelling if they talked, I don’t know where people are getting that idea.

1 Like

Marriage, opulent buildings, make-up (most kinds), contact lenses, harry potter franchise…

2 Likes

I hate pizza…just one day I decided I wasn’t going to eat a piece of dough with toppings on them…hate it…haha

1 Like

I also don’t like pizza, @jukebox,

Especially when I was a kid.

I refused to eat it.

1 Like

When friends first came out in the 90’s I didn’t like it and I didn’t watch it, but later on, years after it was over, I started watching reruns and it grew on me.

2 Likes

I hate cats and kids.

3 Likes

I dislike most pranks.
I have a friend who spends a lot of time laughing at prank videos, and I don’t find them funny at all.
Most of them are the kind where the guy disguises himself as an inanimate object and moves, only ro find it hilarious when people startle.
Others are like “lololol I filled my hand with whipped cream and slapped a random guy wearing a suit, laugh at how angry he gets”

It’s not fun to make fun of natural reactions or inconvenience others.
The only kind of pranks I find funny are phone pranks, and even then I don’t always like them.

3 Likes

The whole “Star Wars” franchise. I saw the original when it first came out in 1978 or 1979. Wasn’t that thrilled with it and I’ve seen one more and part of another one and don’t see what the big deal is about them. They just don’t do anything for me.

And while we’re at it, there’s one movie that really pissed me off. “The Blair Witch Project”. People made such an unbelievably big deal about how scary it was and what a great movie it was. It didn’t scare me, I thought it was all hype. Hated that movie.

2 Likes