Hate me: I don't like The Beatles, Seinfeld or children. What popular things do you not like?

Lol. +1 to most of that. Microwaves seem really pointless to me. They seem to ruin a lot of food. Normally tastes better warming it up in the oven or on a hob.

3 Likes

I donā€™t mind it to be honest, but I feel like a lot of the common criticisms are valid. Thereā€™s clips that have the show without the laugh track - and the whole thing falls apart.

2 Likes

Yess! Iā€™d rather reheat things on the stove top or in the oven. It tastes so much better, and it doesnā€™t even take too long.

2 Likes

Okay, I gotta list one more thing. Clothes dryers. Iā€™d rather hang my clothes to dry, than age them by years by putting them in the dryer once. I only use them for towels, and sheets.

2 Likes

I agree, without a laugh track would be odd to say the least, Iā€™m so use to them.

1 Like

I donā€™t like bugs (lady bugs are ok), people who cheat on or abuse their partnerā€¦ or snakesā€¦

3 Likes

I hate bugs and snakes too. I freakout when bees or wasps get close to me.

2 Likes

I hate most of the fruits, cant tolerate strawberries or watermelons.

1 Like

I also hate asparagus.

3 Likes

When on old guy calls me son, when someone refers to boobs as breasts, when in military movies they say oh five hundred instead of zero five hundred for time. Berets that arenā€™t shaped look goofy as hell lmao, neckbeards, when a newscaster interviews someone that just lost their home to a fire and asks ā€œhow do you feel right now?ā€

4 Likes

Seinfeld, Friends, sitcoms and comedy in general, TV news, sports of any kind, hip hop and rap, country music, all computers and technology, and cars and trucks.

1 Like

All team sports like hockey, baseball, basketball, football etcā€¦Watching a bunch of people chase after a puck for hours on end isnā€™t my idea of fun, even though I will admit it takes skill to do it.

I do like the Olympics. I was on the track and field team in public school and high school, I like those events.

2 Likes

The female body
Action movies
Sports

So basically the holy trinity of the stereotypical straight man.

I also donā€™t like school. Which is impractical.

1 Like

I watch Star Wars with my husband but honestly I donā€™t like it

2 Likes

I HATE Game Of Thrones and Star Wars

2 Likes

I forgot to say video games.

2 Likes

I love Seinfeld too.

I canā€™t stand friends though and thatā€™s a popular series.

2 Likes

I hate asparagus too.
Itā€™s so gross.

2 Likes

I love Star Wars and mad max but donā€™t like the remakes with new actors and Iā€™m devastated I found out a actress Iā€™m not keen on is going to star in a remake of my favourite.wont say the name.

1 Like

Yes, yes, yes, yes. I may have to adopt you.

4 Likes