Hate it when

I hope no one takes this the wrong way.

I hate it when people of my own country discriminate you for your skin color. You just can’t win! :angry::rage: If you’re too dark you’re discriminated, if you’re too light you’re discriminated against. Why does color even matter?

2 Likes

I have no idea… but it’s still a thing even among younger generations unfortunately.

1 Like

It’s so exhausting. To always have to be accused of being something you’re not because of how you look. Comparisons to others that are seen as problematic.

1 Like

I can understand discriminating against culture a little bit, because of how foreign their behavior is to you… but discriminating against different-looking individuals who were born in the USA, grew up here, and have a perfect accent (and often speak only English) makes zero sense to me.

1 Like

When will it end 🤷 Sometimes I wish we were all purple…lol what would ppl discriminate then, a mole? Lol

1 Like

Haha, that would make a good movie or show.

1 Like

I’d watch that.

The purples have a common enemy :fist: The blues :cold_face:

Both the racism and the nationalism are excuses to hate without being have to go in jail. I fan Snoop Dog and all kinds of people, no matter where they were born and how they look mostly. My big brother has a half-african g/f - and we don’t look her down at all.

1 Like

By the way, that’s only a matter of how long some different people have been sunbathed really.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.