Has sz affected your intelligence?

I am not like I used to be. I am not sure if it is underlying problems like confidence or communication rather than my ability to understand things and remember stuff. I have college in October and it has been a long time since I have been in education. I think I might have more wisdom than when I was younger but I am definitely not getting smarter.

3 Likes

Best of luck of your education!

2 Likes

Take good notes in class, read all the chapters you’re working on in the textbook, condense it into easy to follow outlines and study off of. Make flash cards to memorize terms and dates. Best of luck to you!!!

2 Likes

this horrific “disease” of sz occupies our minds too much for us to do other things that we automatically recognize as intelligence. never fear your brains are still there!!

judy

1 Like

Sza has definitely affected my intelligence. For the worse. Way worse.

Absolutely. I definitely have lost considerable amounts of my mathematical ability for sure due to this.

Sza has made me lose order, concentration, endurance, and perseverance in learning new things.

I still remember bunches of info, but memories are foggy.

You’re going to do great!

It’s affected my ability to do intelligent things like read a book.

I feel like this has happened to me, but I cannot blame only my SZ, it is also my fault as well for not trying to maintain my mental health

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.