Has some one experienced low libido on rispridal..i am fed up with it m

Are u guys on rispridal …who is ur libido…do u have a sex desires. …answer me asap…

1 Like

I have no libido on riseprdal. I tried latuda too but also had no libido. It sux to have this in addition to negative symptoms

1 Like

That drug is horrible

1 Like

Raising my hand :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

couldn’t get interested or aroused on risperdal. prolactin has inverse relationship with testosterone i think

That’s pretty common I think

1 Like

I dunno about low libido, but it made me a zombie, and I don’t mean because I had no emotions. I mean it made my body rigid and difficult to move.

1 Like

Risperdal is a very crap drug. For mè doesn’t work properly

1 Like

But have to take it …no choice …

Yes you can switch your medication with something that work better. It’s like cigarettes when you don’t like the aroma of one brand you switch

1 Like

I’m not a doc but maybe you should ask your doctor about antidepressants instead of an antipsychotic since you’ve never had hallucinations or delusions?

1 Like

Levelj i have almost all the negative symptoms… thanks anyways level u r my best friend …

You have low libido @far_cry0 ??
You have difficulties getting horny?

1 Like

Yes andrey yes…i couldnt cum while masturbating…low libido…its okay tho…

You take risperdal for sleep. This is crazy. You should take an antidepressant and reduce or even stop the risperdal. You have never had a psychotic episode in your life, man… Depression can give cognitive symptoms too if untreated for several years…

2 Likes

@Andrey don’t be irresponsible!!
@far_cry0 should follow doctor’s recommendations not yours regarding medications!!
And btw sleep is a big big issue.

This is what far_cry has said himself. That he takes risperdal to help him sleep… And that he has never had a psychotic episode.

2 Likes

@far_cry0 in order for someone to f*ck you you don’t need libido.

Andrey i am preety much confused about my first psychotic break…as it was not full blown…i have to choose renowed doctor to discuss in this regard …i may be bpd or szaff depressive type…cuZ I feel fear rather then paronoia…i have almost all negative symptoms of sZ …as well as all the cognitive impairment … @Andrey …i am sure i have disorganised thought and light grandeur delusion about i am more important then any other.i am powerful then other …i know better then doc.so this thing qualify to be a sz diagnose… i never had delusions and hallucinations along with voice… i am very low functional so this is sure is sz…what do u think @Andrey

What do I think?
You could have delusional disorder…

It is not treated with antipsychotics, but only with psychotherapy.

Why do you say you have disorganized thought?

You could also have depression because you can cry and you have negative thoughts. As I said before, a depression left untreated can give cognitive problems later…