Has ps4 been hacked yet?

#shame is a big word tbh

Yeah well I always tend to treat you with kid gloves tbh , you seem like your genuinely trying to make a go of it and your trying to live a decent life. But I do tire of your preaching…

i dont preach mate, where have i preached? thought we were just talking :confused:

Yeah we are talking , that’s just a general comment when you over moralise on matters it inherently becomes critical of others , if they don’t measure up to your outlook.

Thief and Stealing just 2 terms you use to describe something that most people do , they call it ‘downloading’…

i’m not being critical mate i was just saying that i grew up, i’m not the stupid little thieving twat i once was,

i actually contribute to society now

how is that being critical?

See my last comment

‘downloading’ is actually the action that you take in order to steal, if you want to be critical here lol

No when I downloaded Jurassic World last week , I said ‘yep downloaded it’. I didn’t say I committed copyright infringement or I stole it’ you hyper vigilant ‘moral compass’ must be very tiring…

is it right or wrong?

I don’t give a ■■■■…

nobody does these days thats why society is ■■■■■■, people dont even know what is right and wrong anymore,

Sharing is caring. Arr :heart:

1 Like

Man if you want to beat your self up with your compass , its inadvisable , but your boss , once you start to share that around to other folks , well , expect some folk , to tell you to shush.

I agree with @asgoodasitgets to a large extent, but with a caveat. Hacking software, cracking, “downloading” music (aka piracy), jail-breaking hardware, etc is not legal. Having said that, there is an argument to be made that once you buy something, it is yours. There should be no restrictions such as DRM (digital rights management) and all the other proprietary encryption used to contain people to do what the manufacturer wills you to do. This could become a very complex argument. Bottom line, downloading music without paying for it is morally reprehensible. Torrenting, P2P, etc are not fair to the producer. Now if you were to ask me if encryption on a DVD to prevent it playing on certain platforms is fair, I’d have to emphatically say no.

2 Likes

i think that is a good argument, is sharing allowed and to what extent,

if someone could prove to me that it is not stealing i may be inclined to partake lol

is it like if you are taking a test and someone gives you the answer? its like cheating and if you get caught you get into trouble?

Are you asking me @daydreamer? I’m not sure who you’re replying to.

was asking everyone i guess, sorry sometimes idk what i am pressing lol

The bottom line here is where the money goes and who can make money of what. If you think its fair to enrich the rich with money from the poor than thats your deal.

I believe that downloading doesnt take money from the industry and if it did probably wouldnt just one person out of seven billion would not make millions but less millions…

I dont think its wrong. The industry still thrives

If you buy, say, a CD of whoever at the store, and go home and play it with your friends there, that’s fine. But in my opinion, if you hand that CD over to your friend to rip to his computer, that is stealing. Copying music/a movie for YOUR OWN use is non-objectionable. Giving it to others for free is where an issue sprouts up.

1 Like