Has anyone watched Love on the Spectrum on Netflix?

Love on the Spectrum is about young people who are on the autism spectrum trying to find love. Season 2 was released about two weeks ago.

I watched Season 1, but not yet Season 2. I find it touching and humorous:

10 Likes

Thanks @anon16583342!
I’m going to check it out!

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool. I have Asperger’s, a mild form of autism, so I might actually check the show out. Usually not a fan of reality shows, but what the hell

4 Likes

My partner (who has ASD) and I love it. Genuine, heartwarming stuff.

3 Likes

Hubby and I have it on our list of things to watch. Haven’t seen it yet. :relaxed:

1 Like

Yes, it’s a great show!

2 Likes

i have watched one episode.

i find it touching too.
brought tears to my eyes.

1 Like

I don’t have Netflix but it sounds like a really neat show!

My little nephew has autism and it just breaks my heart knowing that he might face stigma one day.

I have a feeling as he gets older we’ll get along really well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I watched the first series twice … need to finish the last three episodes on second series. I loved the scene with Kelvin and his date ‘competter’. :rofl:

1 Like

This is the scene

It just shows how difficult it is to communicate. Myself, I am socially challenged LOL

1 Like

This looks like a great show. I like the quote from the trailer, love is the most chaotic Force. How true

1 Like

No. I just watched; Love is Blind. People communicate without seeing each other and fall in love.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool

1 Like

Watching it as I type this :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.