Has anyone vomit with pure metal taste?

I was so sick all night. Now I’m wheezing. My head feels like its blown up. I might go to the emergency.

1 Like

If it’s that bad then yes you should go in. Even if that means you will miss the Jets game. :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:

4 Likes

The metal taste could be blood. Please go to the doctor. I know you hate it there, but you need to be seen. You might need Zofran and IV fluids.

6 Likes

My sister is coming here later and she will take me

6 Likes

Good luck @FatMama

3 Likes

@FatMama Is there any evidence in your vomit of fresh blood (red) or dried blood (black, could look almost like coffee grounds)?

2 Likes

When I was throwing up a lot the doctors always asked me that. I’m not sure why but @FatMama, if you see stuff that looks like coffee grounds you should definitely go to emergency.
Or anyone else reading this.

2 Likes

My mom says it could be an ulcer… Do you have any other symptoms?

1 Like

It was orange mostly

Wheezing. Headache. Chills.

1 Like

Well, yes, I see, but I meant any other symptoms that you hadn’t mentioned.

1 Like

I get a metal taste a lot. Makes me avoid eating. It has something to do with my autoimmune disorders.

1 Like

Pretty, lol.
“For my next number, I’m going to vomit up something light blue.”

2 Likes

The day after I got the invega shot for the first time, I vomited blood and it tasted metallic. My pdoc discontinued all my meds because she didn’t think I was taking any to begin with but I was taking enough to have withdrawals. I hope you are doing better, all the strain on your stomach can do it, but I was scared that I vomited blood and my case manager told me to go the ER when I texted her, I didn’t listen though. I would trust your gut instinct or by what people are telling you. Prayers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.