Has Anyone Noticed that

When you put forum users on mute and ignore, you can still see their thread titles.

Just a constructive (?) suggestion

For @SzAdmin

@Ninjastar @anon4362788 @Moonbeam @rogueone

It really annoys me personally. Is there some way to hide thread titles too?

Would others agree?

It is still a useful feature to me, but, seeing thread titles still, doesn’t make sense to me personally?

I don’t know if I want to be on a forum where I can’t totally avoid certain people’s posts including their thread titles

People can imagine what they want about why I want to avoid certain people but at the end of the day they don’t know why…

So

Don’t judge me please. In case you would.

This might be an issue with a recent update. It didn’t used to be that way, as far as I know. You can still individually mute and ignore threads, but I know that is mire hassle. Hopefully the next update fixes this.

1 Like

Itsbeen that way for at least a year and a half. Back as a regular member I stopped using ignore because of that.

2 Likes

It really bothers me that I can see the avatars of muted, ignored forum users too.
Anyone else agree there should be an option to hide that too?
I just get scared and anxious.

Not Blaming anyone.

It is just how I am.

Low confidence and ashamed of myself, sometimes.

Maybe time and therapy will get rid of this but I’m not sure.

I don’t like cutting people off but I have to do it for my sanity. I don’t know how to process some people, don’t mean it in a rude way, it is just that I get overwhelmed.

So ATM, I do feel like it is forever though.

I just ignore posts I have no interest in and scroll over them, never had to put anything on ignore

1 Like

That’s good you’ve never had to put anyone on ignore. It is pretty extreme, I admit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.