Has anyone here had a casual relationship?

You aren’t interested in a relationship and you don’t want something casual. Why are you still talking to him?

OOh, just read your second post. Try not to plan so much with these things. Do what feels right to you given what you want and what you’re afraid of. You can work on being a player after you get some more experience.

I’ve only had casual relationships the past two years. Yea, it sucks in the romance department, but I’d be a neurotic mess if I didn’t well you know.

Don’t let people pressure you, but if the thing that’s holding you back is just society’s expectations of being in a traditional relationship, I’d say go for it.

Keep the lines of communication open. If you develop feelings, let them know and the two of you can decide what to do from there.

I went through this “I like you, I sleep with you, make me your woman” thing with a casual dude I’ve been meeting up with frequently since like 2013. He said no so I took off and he was okay with that until about two months ago when he tracked me down on facebook to start it up again. We made arrangements and he said if he was going to sleep with anyone else, or anything got serious, he’d tell me and I could decide what I wanted to do from there. Communication is key. That being said, he fulfills my physical needs so I deal with the emotional aspect of it as best I can.

I often have casual relationship. I am a man. But i think woman can also have it. Women can also enjoy sex.

He’s a dog. Forget him.

1 Like

I’ll add that I tend to seek out casual relationships for a variety of reasons. If any of these men behave in a way that is disrespectful, I drop them. It will only get worse later. TRUST ME.

There are a million men that are willing to give you multiple orgasms AND treat you respectfully.

3 Likes

Surround yourself around people, places, and things for your higher good :slight_smile:

If it doesn’t work out with this guy, you can probably find action on Craig’s List if you’re willing to host. Amusing myself. Ignore me.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.