Schizophrenia.com

Has anyone found any solution to their extreemely excessive talkativeness?

I feel like someone is purposely poisoning me with their newest gadgets on market, and then they put me in front of different situations so that I overshare and give any possible information to the people that collecting it.

How do I stop oversharing I cannot control myself when I talk to other humans. I run 10 years of stories just in 3 minutes when I meet someone and talk to them, I find this is very troubling and it sinks me down deep further then where I started. Anyone else with excessive talkativeness? Should I completely avoid contact with humans?

1 Like

I certainly don’t have that problem. A little paranoia and alogia will cure that right up.

1 Like

It goes the circles man. I guess avoidance is the solution.

1 Like

Ya. Just be careful then. Welcome back.

1 Like

Thank you, much love!!

Welcome back to the forum…

1 Like

Thank very much, that’s very kind of you both.

1 Like

Maybe try lithium. Urge to speak can be a sign of mania.

1 Like

If it’s not normal for you to talk much then maybe you shold take it up with a doctor, but there’s nothing wrong with talking much in itself. I’m a man of few words, while my father talks a lot, which I consider a good thing, we balance each other out.

1 Like

Do you happen to be on gabapentin it pregabalin. Both made me want to talk loads

1 Like

Being in the dirt and also being in a dirt, both sucks, mania is probably what I would prefer over negatives, but mania also sent me to places where It takes me months to recover, but negatives also takes months to crawl back to normal, It’s just never a never ending circus.

1 Like

I guess connecting with people can be good, but the things that comes out of my mouth I don’t consider good.

1 Like

No, Sir. None the meds you described. But the insight is good, pdoc might know more about it.

1 Like

I try to take a breath and run through in my head what I want to say before I say it, and to think about whether it would be beneficial to the conversation or not.

1 Like

excessive talking can be bipolar mania induced. mood stabilizers help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.