Has anyone ever used a MyPillow?

Ahaha! This description could apply to both the MyPillow and to the MyPillow Guy / inventor. :thinking: :smile:

2 Likes

I used to nick my little ones pillow off her bed and sleep with - when she wasnt staying for the weekend. It just smelt of her - and made me feel closer to her when she was away.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t buy any product from the My Pillow guy.
He’s a right wing charlatan who subscribes to conspiracy theories.
I’m also boycotting Goya products for that matter.

@77nick77 Concerning addicts in recovery: They are typically grandiose and emotionally immature.

1 Like

Man, you called my name?

1 Like

I have nothing but my pillows at my house :joy: I don’t care what he believes

But but but… he hires, employs the down and out.

he’s changed lives.

Yes, he’s a mixed bag. Being a crack addict myself I can appreciate that he’s come a long way. But he also whole heartedly supported Donald Trump in his desperate, false claims of voter fraud. IDK, he’s not all bad but he has a questionable record politically and Anderson Cooper sure made him look bad in an interview about the whole COVID cure thing. I’m not an expert on him
but from what I know he’s walking a fine line between being legitimate or a fraud.

2 Likes

okay, well it’s a polarized country, obviously. We have house divided here, and it’s ok to be different from me.

You know what the number one comment on a hotel rating in the rooms is.
Pillows.

I haven’t had any of your porridge either! :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.