Has anyone ever been to Austin Texas?

Was just curious has anyone ever been to Austin, Texas? And how was it there?

I think I drove through it… Texas has a lot of big buildings and is pretty at night… The drivers are crazy though

1 Like

Nah, I would love to go though!

Only been to Texas to transfer flights

1 Like

Once a couple decades ago. Hotter than hell and the locals were all fecking insane.

2 Likes

never been to austin, but i would like to visit someday. my sister lived there for a year and half, after college. lots of people from my hometown move there for some reason. it’s popular place in my hometown in indiana.

1 Like

As someone who lived in Texas most of their life, Austin is the best city there. However, it’s still Texas, so don’t get too excited about it. It’s hilly, and the roads are terrible in their design. So bad, that the woman who designed most of them killed herself for having caused so many unnecessary auto accident deaths. The music scene is great there tho, I guess. But it’s a college town more than anything. Even more than it is the capitol. A lot of college kids, colliding with boomers.

1 Like

I tried finding a source for this, but could not. It may just be local folklore. I heard it from old friends who lived in Austin.

1 Like

ya have been there once

cool place

1 Like

Yeah I used to live there its very crowded takes half an hour to get anywhere and the toll roads are annoying and easy to accidently wind up on but its a fun place

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.