Has anyone else ever thought

That they would never be able to be completely mindful again or that they wouldn’t have a life worth living?

1 Like

I’m not sure that my life is worth living.

1 Like

Everyday I feel that way.

1 Like

I think even though you may feel down, that your life is absolutely worth living.

2 Likes

When I was in hospital in a secure ward I used to look out the windows at people getting into their cars etc and thought I’d never be like them again. I’ll always remember that.

I was completely non functioning.

Fast forward and things are much better.

4 Likes

I struggle with this every day. I just can’t get into a better place. And i beat myself up about it.

1 Like

After my diagnosis I just wanted to die and thought that a lot

1 Like

I used to think that, but recovery is possible.

1 Like

Sure, I think that sometimes. But I keep proving myself wrong. I lost count at a million and half all the times that I’ve felt like giving up and how I thought my life was over. I just get really, really down. But after all my misery I find that it is inevitable that good things are going to happen to me on an average day.

3 Likes

Yes, wen I was on paliperidone

1 Like

@Imaillusion what are you on now?

I am on geodon and aripriprazole, but I am transitioning to geodon only. I hav felt better since I started on geodon. I’m not sure if this is a coincidence or not.

1 Like

Everyday I think this but don’t direct my hate towards myself. But at the person whom I’m telepathic/thought broadcasting too.

1 Like

Hells yes. I even tried to commit suicide several times. I also turned out to be massively WRONG about that.

Life is good!

:blush:

3 Likes

Feeling like this today. Due for my shot tomorrow.

In phases. I hate life and then like it. Just wish it would even out.

1 Like

I know that if i dont have a successful relationship where i can raise children my life wont be worth living.

I have a career goal that keeps me going…i really feel like its gonna get me everything my heart desires

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.