Has anyone developed a greater awareness of evil in regular life?

Thanks for the book reference. I know somebody with the last name of Brown. Smartest guy I know. You’re right, there is more than evil.

During the early stages of psychosis I experienced a “life review” where memories of life events would come back and then voices would analyze my actions and point out evil.

wasnt sudden for me, i found out that i knew something was wrong all along, was a relief when they actually named it although i didnt realize at first and i hated the name, but i never knew i needed meds, i thought they were just going to lock me up and try and talk some sense in to me but no, i got forced the drugs, i just stopped going to the dispensery thats why they jumped me.

1 Like

I read the plot summary of Goodman Brown. For me, sz is a lot like that. thanks.

The early stages of psychosis were the most potent for me. I hope you did alright on your life review. I think we’ll all have one some day. My voices analyzed my actions to death. I’ve been free of them for a month and a day now. I wonder if there could be some good purpose of sz, because it focuses so much energy onto morality and empathy. Through empathy, I can see where I was so lucky for so long-- until of course sz hit. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Not for their entire lives.

The life review was pretty negative and covered traumatic events. It was good at pointing out what I should have done differently, but lacked any positive elements. Wasn’t like a real Near Death Experience life review, but memories would come up and be commented on. Then the voices followed me around and critiqued current actions. I would not wish this on anyone either, but I see it as a learning experience for me to be more aware of my actions and be active in good things in life. But the rest of the false beliefs and delusions I had were destroying me and not helpful. I guess this thought is delusional, but it seemed like spiritual warfare. But I know chemical imbalances in brain could cause this too since medication has mostly silenced loud hallucinations. Anyway, best wishes to you and may your voices stay silent and keep finding the good in the world that fights the evil we see with this illness.

the facts of greater mind set has us all caught up in lies about each other on a daily bases.

Thankyou for sharing. Best wishes to you too!

i was born from evil…
yet i am kind…
take care :alien:

1 Like

How were you born from evil? In the traditional sense, Adam and Eve?.. If you are evil how can you be kind?

1 Like

I don’t believe in schizophrenia. I believe in myself. I don’t think people have hidden agendas I just think I’m smarter than everyone guess I am. I mean life threw everything at me and I was still there, smiling, saying ■■■■ you war etc. and Idgaf about evil, I reject evil I am a Christian. All these stereotypes are ■■■■■■■■ anyways.

1 Like

That’s messed up. I mean I sometimes think it was because my mom was a political activist that knew something about the war before it happened, then went to jail for it and got interviewed. So yeah, I can say that sometimes I suspect everyone–who the ■■■■ doesn’t right now? I am completely aware of the world, I know who I am and what I want. I have a job, a car, money, a credit card etc. It’s not like all this was handed to me. I’m about to graduate at a community college, and then it hits me–how much of a bipolar relationship I have with tests. Sums it up I dont think I have bipolar either honestly.

I have developed that people who are good on the surface are bad underneath, perhaps it works something like ying and yang, idk.

2 Likes

Freedom is the top of the tree to me, and then at the root is love, but not into religion anymore I’m just not into it and so many people are brainwashed by religion, it’s enough to be brainwashed by medicine. That’s why I support healthcare reform lol. I am a lot more aware than I used to be.

Ok ,

Thus As Such My Remedy Of Such Thine Devine Question ,

Do Whatchoo Will , But One Needs Naught Ta “worship” ,

That Is Tha OLD TESTAMENT ,

We Are In The Year 2015 ,

As Young As That Sounds This very Moment ,

It Realistically Isn’t ,

So Within Tha NEW TESTAMENT ,

What Mister Christ . ,

Says ,

You Do ,

End Of Story ,

It’s Naught About “worship” ,

It’s About Advice Among A New Cool Fun Friendship ,

From A Friend " That Can Come Like A Thief In The Night " ,

With " Gifts For Each and All Of Y’all " ,

Or Bloodletting Device Scientology Nonsense Worshipping Power Control/Puppetry ,

So Tha Choice Is Yours ,

Instead Of Joining Tha Weak Lacookaracha Dark Side Of Our Shared Universe ,

Where You Will One Day See Mephistopholes and He WIll Have A Rayzor Sharp Gift Fur Ya ,

Sadly ,

Cause Jesus Would Have Loved To Have Been A Friend Ta Heal Your Bloodletting Secret Promises Upon Thine Innocent ,

N E Hoo ,

Point Is ,

Stop Worshipping Blood ,

And Be A Jesus Freak ,

Those Surprises Are Muchos Del grande Betta Betta Betta …

Why are you preaching or is it poetic gibberish?

That’s Lyke Me Saying Why Are You DISK - HUSH - TING ???

my father was a paedophile…my mother a narcissistic malignant sociopath/psychopath.
both cruel beyond imagination.
i am kind because there is a choice in life to be good or evil…
i saw evil…so i chose good :heart:
take care :alien:

2 Likes

That’s heavy… I’m glad you were able to see good through all the evil and then choose good.

1 Like

I wish I could be a Jesus freak. I’ve asked him into my heart numerous times. I’m not sure if He’s here or not. I can’t believe that most people are going to Hell like the bible suggests. I just don’t think that an all powerful God of love would put anyone in a hell for eternity… though I love Jesus from the way He lived his life (poor and humble) to the things He said in the gospels.