Has anyone came off of invega sustenna?

When will I get back to sleeping normal. I can’t take naps.

Invega works for me as well, keeps me able to keep myself in check. I’m down to 75 mg monthly and plan to go to 50 someday, only because myself and my doctor believe the lowest workable dose is best. If you don’t need more you shouldn’t take more…though 75 monthly has been working for me so I’m in no rush. They have the 3 month invega shot now, I’m going to discuss it with the doc.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. I asked my pdoc about the three month shot once it arrives in Europe, but he said this situation is good for me, so if it isn’t broken why fix it? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How you doing. I’m still not in place. What about you

I am doing much better than before, anhedonia has definitely debilitated. I feel like invega is leaving my body, thinking part has improved got some motivation back, music sounds better, foods tastes better. Hoping that receptors are active.

hey symbolicone09 i had hallucinations on this medicine and heavy sedation

oh my 3 months of this madness, wow, you’re stronger then you think mate!

1 Like

@Kitty4 I still feel like ■■■■… No sex drive, no libido, no strength to exercise… God dammit we need a social movement against Janssens… We need to be aggressive and attack them physically. They destroyed millions of lives, and I say we should destroy those psychopaths.

Has anyone fully healed? My sex drive hasn’t improved… My dick can’t get a natural erection… Has anyone fully healed to the point where they can get a natural erection??? Also, are their any women that have gotten their period back? I hear that women loose their period when they get injected with poison(Invega)… Please. I want to know if my sex drive will go back to normal and if I’ll be able to run again and loose weight.

Joey
I’m in same boat. I still can’t get a good night sleep . I also can’t cry. But I’m taking day by day. Hopefully this wears out. I been losing hair cus of the stress I been putting myself. I think I’m going crazy thinking about it. I also don’t hv a sex drive but I gotta get thru this.

@Mottec that graph that you post, is that true? Does it stay at 117mg… Does it lower? I want to know if anyone got their sex drive back after 7 months… According to the graph it looks like only half of it leaves the system but the other half is permanent. Someone call 1800Janssen and report problems and ask if they could get it out of the system quicker.

How do you know you are getting back to normal.

You guys are scaring me.i m using this drugs and i don t feel any side effects except low sex drive and weight gain.i used to have sleeping problem but it had past.also i used to have erectile dysfunction and it had been past also.by the way invega sustenna it s just a drug that made by paliperidone which is a sub chemical of risperidone and it supposed to be more less side effect than risperidone.am i right.it should be.

1 Like

Joey you are too stressed i think.there is no medicine that it can stayed at your system forever.i was too nervous about my previous drugs(clozaril) that is it going to be same side effect stay forever or not but it had past.so dont worry about that.i think you have to be more worried about when you off medicine because all medicine are similar side effects or more than sustenna

2 Likes

There are plenty of people here for whom Invega Sustenna has been a lifesaver - look at @Minnii. Not all meds work out for all people, obviously, but I don’t think you need to be afraid.

3 Likes

Yes. The side effect r terrible. You have ugly withdrawal of any kind u can think off.
How long have been off the shot

Yes I am stressed out… I hate Janssens with a passion. I think we all need to get together and sue… And also find a way to get this horrible posin out of the system.

Hows everyone doing? Just a heads up mdma did help me out, im not trying to advertise it but im just speaking from personal experience, do your own research and try alternatives first

I might just try mdma… Btw. Have you done blood test to see if the Invega Sustenna is out of your system? Are you doing better? Are you 100% healed?

@Kitty4 are you able to get a period? I hear women loose their periods but some have recovered. As of now do you not get periods?

I was late. But I finally got back.
I can’t wait till this passes. This is the worst experience I ever gone thru. I hope I get back to myself.

1 Like