Has anyone came off of invega sustenna?

Did Invega Sustenna permanently damage your sex drive or is it because of the meds you take… It’s been 3 months for me and I still feel no improvement. When I masterbate, very little sperm comes out… Will I heal? I’m not taking any medication, but I think I might try a testorne shot.

Invega Sustenna is one of the few ap’s I haven’t been on, so I can only generalize from my experience with the number of ap’s I have taken. I’m pretty sure my sex drive would come back, in time, if I got off my med’s, but I’ve learned through hard experience that I can’t get off my ap’s. I still have a sex drive, though, just not as strong as it was.

I feel like if I got off the med’s for my heart and for my knee I would ejaculate more sperm when I have an orgasm. It’s not really the med’s for my heart that are doing it. That stuff is omega-3 fatty acids. My doctor feels like that is good for my heart. I think it was the anti-inflamatory med. for my knee that reduced my sperm. Like I said, I’m only going to worry about that if I decide to have a kid, which is unlikely at my age.

It takes a pretty good while for all these med’s to leave your system. If you had patience and gave it time your sex drive would probably come back if you got off the Invega Sustenna.

1 Like

Has anyone came off of invega. N how long did take to get back to normal?

How long ago was it . That u were on the other med. N how long

I’m also on Adderall. I was on it about 5 months ago.

This shot mess me up. So bad tht my reality seem so fake. N I can’t sleep lik I use too. I wanna know if I will be getting my habits back. Any time soon

Right now I been off invega for three mths. N every day seem much better. But really wanna get better

@symbolicone. How long did it take for you to get your emotions back… What month were you able to cry…l I can’t cry and it’s been 3 months.

I have had three shots three months and a half ago everything has improved accept for the absence of domaine and serotonin they are not back to work yet. Anhedonia is still present but not as strong as it used to be. Motivational level is very low. I have been working out which has definitely helped not so easy to do but I fight for it. I’m planing to go to New York to start a new life next September however I’m so afraid that it might be to soon as my Brian may take a longer period to get back to its prior state, patiently waiting for those receptors to be unblocked and back to work.

Guys, good news I called somebody who was on the horrible medicine invega sustenna. He said all side effects will be gone eventually, feelings and everything else will get back to its prior state before taking the shot. One thing let’s think about what we want to do after this unprecedented experience. We should appreciate our Senses and feelings as humans. We have to walk through the pain till it will be gone. We have the chance to achieve our goals and dreams when we get back to our normal state of mind. This is what I believe. All the best everybody.

1 Like

@Fadel did the guy who recover get his sexual functions back to normal? Is he able to discharge as much sperm as he used to? How long did it take him to fully go back to normal?

It took him 6 to 7 months to be back to normal. Few days ago I started to Sexually function let’s say by 80% and I do produce as much Sperm as I used to.

1 Like

Tks for the feed back. FAdel.
I needed to hear sum thg like this.

1 Like

@Fadel. How many shots did he get… I got a total of 2 shots it’s been 3 months and I still feel no improvement… Is this guy able to run. Did he get a testorne shot? Some people have said that they never healed from this horrible med… Their was a women by the name of Tina3000 whose been off it for a year and still hasn’t recovered… She is able to cry… I can’t cry at all on the shot.

It has been 3 months and a half since my last shot and I only had it 3 times within 2 weeks. I got rid of many side effects such as anxiety, worries, constipation, headaches and depression. I was not able to get an erection but in the last two weeks I could. Some feelings do come and go. My brain is not as sharp as it used to be due to the abcesence of dopamine and serotonin. I believe they will soon be activated and feel life once again. You connot cry cuz your receptors are blocked which are responsible for emotions, motivation, incentives, and energy boosting. You are not able to exert much of effort while running cuz your level of energy is very low as dopamine does not release sufficient chemical, Which helps you get energised. I have a a problem when waking up I feel like I’m soar however it’s much better than before. Eating healthy, exercising as much as you can will make your heart pump and detox the rest of invega which is on your body.

When you get an erection, does it come naturally? I want to get a natural erection without touching my ■■■■■… How did you achieve that. It’s been 3 months for me and I still can’t get a natural erection… I wish I could run but I can’t… Do you know if a testorne shot will help?

The medicine stays in your muscles for 5 to 6 months then all your habits and emotions will be back on track. Be patient you have to have hope. You’ll be back on track by time.

Fa del
U give hope and wat ur saying make sense.

1 Like

Has anyone gotten hormone replacement or a testorne shot? If so, does it work… I want to be able to run again. My body is so weak.

If you want your body and mind to recover, it’s better to do it naturally. I feel much better today my mind and body are definitely in a better state. I cannot wait For my receptors to be back to work that’s when recovery would get to 100%. It is a very tough lesson that won’t be forgotten, we should learn a lot from it. If we want to avoid the torment of antipsychotic drugs in the future, it’s better to look after ourselves and be responsible for our thoughts and should not submit to any silly, and cranky ideas that flashes in our minds from time to time. We should look after ourselves spiritually, mentally and physically be attached to reality by setting goals and be action-oriented. I wish the best to everyone who had suffered from the torture of invega and antipsychotic drugs. Life is so valuable!

1 Like