Has anyone came off of invega sustenna?

I’m starting to wonder if my invega phase seriously messed me up

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/749358-Coming-Off-Invega-Sustenna-(Paliperidone)-v-2?p=14404054#post14404054

Check this thread out, lots of good information and support.

Yeah a lot of them got misdiagnosed. So far ive heard about people who hasn’t recovered from risperadone (but not inVega) after many years but ruling out Narshe81 we can safely say that many people have recovered. Maybe not fully maybe we will never recover fully, but I think 60-90% is plausible.

And also @jane_doe the person at blue light who didn’t heal I forgot what’s her name (Rosi?) I think she had a stroke, I remember reading her saying that. Maybe just maybe she’s dealing with the symptoms of her stroke and not sustenna. Plus she lost her baby, and her symptoms are anxiety etc I think it’s mostly to do with her life circumstances. I think she’s traumatized by what happened. Trauma like that can last for a long time, I know cause I experienced trauma before. She did have bad memory like me too but she said that it subsided leaving the anhedonia and anxiety, that is why I think she may be dealing with something else not inVega.

I think with the right supplements and exercise we can all get right because our receptors recycle themselves over and over again. It may take years but I’m willing to be positive about this. You hear on blue light forum that many people don’t feel a marked improvement until their sixth to eighth month in and suddenly they’re almost recovered.

I also saw you wrote about ECT. Don’t do it. I did it and have some permanent memory loss. Even the things I remember about myself feel like from another life. And there are large gaps of life that I don’t remember anymore. Don’t do it.

Yup just keep that optimistic outlook and you will be just fine bruva. Im getting switched to the generic form of invega this wednesday and im not even trippin. This drug is a miracle for lots but hell for others. I fall in between both catagories

1 Like

I wouldn’t I read about like 6 people who recovered and it gives me hope. Does derealization ever go away too?

I have about 5mg left in my body how long should Ir be before I come back to my soul

Two to three months.

Do you have anhedonia ? And bad memory? Have those healed?

Anyone here have to go to college soon? I have akathisia and bad memory from the drug and I have to go to college soon. Lol. God bless my soul.

I take buspar and Prozac I also have schiz so I’m not holding anything in I still feel rather trapped bc of the derealization but as far as depression or anhedonia I certainly feel emotions towards people now and making art the only reason I’m suicidally depressed is because I don’t know of my soul will revert back to the way it was to the point where I can smoke a cig or some weed and enjoy it with dopamine

1 Like

They heal when the drug runs out

1 Like

Could your derealization and other issues be because of the buspar or/and Prozac? All psychiatry drugs have side effects. I have schizo too and I produce art too although now I’ve stopped cause I have low motivation to do things. Thanks for answering. Did you have memory problems though? Some people only have anhedonia and no motivation.

1 Like

Your true I think it’s the Prozac and the buspar combo anyways I think you have low motivation bc of the absence of a dopamine agonist that’s why I take them

Memory comes and goes to be honest I remember allot of my childhood it seems like I don’t know anybody bc of the absence of aura/energy but other than that I think you’ll recover how many shots did you have? And once it’s gone does dopamine come back?

Hi @Chris0
Click on this thread/link to get more support from others with similar issues

1 Like

I took one shot 5 months ago will I make a full brain/body recovery

1 Like

If you were given the shot presumably you needed it. 5 months after the shot you’re left with an untreated brain. That’s probably what you’re experiencing. It’s probably nothing to do with invega at this point.

2 Likes

Really? How cone recover fully takes a year ?

I feel trapped non spiritual no connection to myself

3 Likes

Do you have OCD? @jane_doe

1 Like