Has anyone came off of invega sustenna?

Please if you love your soul and your own morals tell your parents to go and ■■■■ themselves

They can’t do anything too. They’re afraid if they push it the doctor will get a court order on me. They have already let me switch universities and I’m grateful for it. Just have to tough it out and wait. Tbh I’m also very worried but what can I do?

1 Like

The half life is 25-49 days. Need I say more? Lol crazy, huh?!

I think those side effects started going away a 6 months off the shot. I felt a good difference. Good luck.

Everything will go back to the way it was pre invega. It just takes time. I felt a good difference in my 6th month off the shot. I’m in my 10th month off the shot now. Pretty much back to myself. Just a few side effects left that I can easily deal with. Everyone hang in the and be confident in knowing it does get better.

4 Likes

You’ll be fine it just starts off crappy as hell. Dont get me wrong im hoping i can get off this stuff but if not ill figure it out then. I use to despice going to get this injection now i just get it and dont think about it as much

How come rosi from bluelight has not healed

I have no idea. I’m not a Dr. Lol the maker of the drug said 25-49 days per half-life is just range. It could b less It could b more. I’m asked him, so, u put out medicine that has random numbers selected for the half-life. I’ve called them several times. Just wasted my time thou. Lol

So of it’s 36 days per shot making it 90 days for 2 shots starter doses

Half-lives don’t stack like that. 2 shots means it’ll take approximately 36 days after the last shot to reach Invega’s half-life. Takes 5 of those to leave the system 99%.

When does dopamine reach it’s full potential

No. Half is released each time from my understanding.

I have memory problems. Do those go away eventually on the jab?

It may take up to two years.

Idk my memory is not as sharp but i just learned to accept it. Ill find out once i go to school in the spring

Has anyone tried to take caffeine? It helps with the anhedonia and lack of creativity. For me anyways.

Lol I’m going back to school in the spring time too. Nervous af. What if I can’t do the work because of the impairment. At what month did you start to feel better from being on the jab?

That nervous feeling might go away after awhile. Cause i notice all types of emotion and my anxiety went away after being on invega for like 6 months to a year. Im a little… i dont want to say worried but concerned as well on if ill be able to learn and cope with school. Since i cant do hard labor any more like warehouse ill have to stick with school while looking for a different job field. But i started to feel better mood wise about a little over a year later. It just more or less about the acceptance of the situation over time rather than randomly waiting to just feel happy again. I had to move far from my hometown on top of hearing voices and taking a bunch of losses before i finally started to just feel content. Thats why it took me so long to accept my situation. But if the invega is your only problem then youll adjust sooner than later.

1 Like

Your smart asf yo that’s a straight answer. More or less than two years? It leaves the body in a year though right?

I think it depends on how many shots you took. And yes based on anecdotal evidences some people take 2 years to fully recover. Don’t worry you only had one shot you’ll be fine. Just wait for the sixth month. Many people report improvement at month six.