Has anyone came off of invega sustenna?

why did this come back, and why so many responses to it?>

Bc we need support you don’t read damn

2 Likes

I’m losing hope I have no support who knows if it’s possible to heal from this shot

1 Like

What med at 156mg?

1 Like

Invega sustenna

2 Likes

It’s not working out too well?

No I want it out of my body

1 Like

That’s understandable. I felt same way with Seroquel.

Ohhh Chr-ist. 1515151515

I took one shot of invega sustenna and I’m dealing with dysphoria and derealization and depersonalization it’s been 4 months when will this go away? Does it go back to the way it was before?

3 Likes

My friend in England has derealization caused by remeron. Have you told your pdoc about it?

Yes and I’m sure that will subside in time it’s a pill

1 Like

Thanjs all if u guys ive been on this med for two years of 117 mlgs of invega sustanna injection and i really dontvwant to be on it anymore

It sucks. I’ve been off the shot for 10 months. I’m still not right.

1 Like

Does the depersonalization and derealization go away when it leaves your system

You guys are so lucky you can come off this injection. The university panel pdoc won’t let me switch although I’m not on court order. Switching universities in 7 months, til then I have to get this injection. Will be taking seven to ten jabs in total. Please tell me I can recover from it.

I have anhedonia and memory problems.

Haha, anon, you are funny!!

Steph did you have memory problems on the med ? I’m not so worried about anhedonia since I can force myself to enjoy or do things but my memory and cognitive problems really trouble me. If you had, did it dissipate faster than the anhedonia when you quit the drug? I have to start college soon and I don’t think I can do it on this med.

Please leave the state before you do this pretend I’m good and I’m personally telling you this it will ruin your life and everything about you

I can’t leave the state. I’m still studying and my parents basically own me. I have no choice but to tough it out. Steph got six shots and is recovering and I read about people who had it for two years and recovered after six months. I just have to be patient and it’ll be fine. So do you.

3 Likes