Has anyone came off of invega sustenna?

Does ect do the same damage as invega sustenna

Electro-convlusive therapy has its own host of risks. Only try it if you’ve exhausted every other avenue.

So invega wears off and things go back to normal but ect is permanent damage?

ECT has some temporary side effects, and possibly permanent ones too. I suggest you talk to your pdoc about this for clarification.

Does dopamine go back to normal once it out of my system

You will go back to the person u were before u took the shot. U r going to be fine. I know it rough. I went threw it. Hang in there. It does get better.

3 Likes

Is ect the same thing

Thank you btw I only took one shot 4 mths ago

No. I don’t think so.

1 Like

U will probably notice a difference at 6 months.

1 Like

I’m hoping to be back to normal by Christmas

Good luck! I’m at almost 10 months off the shot and besides not being able to get full from food, or feel the effects of cannabis or alcohol I’m good. Back to myself. Laugh, cry, Im entertained by things. Huge difference. I think I’m super close to it being out of my system.

1 Like

One shot takes eight months was that sarcastic I only took one shot

It takes 5-6 half lives to be out of your system. Each half life is 25-49 days. However, I called the maker of the drug and they said 25-49 days is just a range. Could b less, could b more.

2 Likes

I want to look in the mirror and see my soul when will that happen

Probably around 6 months.

1 Like

Thanks girly that made me feel allot better I hope you feel better say a prayer for us all

1 Like

Been off the poison 9 1/2 months. Still can’t feel it. :smiling_imp::angry::triumph:

I litterally can’t believe this happened to me and I only took one shot do you think by Christmas I’ll be healed ?

Like with my reward system I physically feel wasted like a trash bag blowing in the wind