Has anyone came off of invega sustenna?

Thats good i was in the gym running earlier i usually walk at a fast pace but i had oatmeal for breakfest so i felt i had to work a little extra harder.Not much but it was extra so i just took it. It was like 50 dollars a visit. Whens the last time you skate?

I wouldnā€™t take it again even if they offered me 700million dollars

1 Like

I got no choice for the time being

I was diagnosed with phychosis two years ago and Iā€™ve been taking 175 m invega for two years almost going on three. I had had a awful time on this medication my left knee wonā€™t bend and itā€™s very hurtful. My left side of my wrist feels partially weak and very achy ( not as bad as my leg ) and Iā€™m basically struggling just for walking for five minutes. And Iā€™ve been struggling with this for a year now . Not to mention the extra 80 pounds I put on. So itā€™s just all together not a good time loll. So I donā€™t think Iā€™m even phychosis I think I wasnā€™t getting enough sleep and I started to hear angry voices from a far away distance and I donā€™t want to be on my medication anymore because of these side effects plus I donā€™t think I am but my question is if you stop taking the medication how long will it take to for the side effects to go away will my knee heal by itself and eventually go back into place ? Or do I need to continue going to my primary care physician? Iā€™m really confused and I know I should not count on others opinions but Iā€™m losing sleep over this and doctors arenā€™t really helping me out as much as I need them to will this be forever even if I stop taking this medication ?

2 Likes

Even he dont knowā€¦!!! Dont worryā€¦

1 Like

jane_doe, come onā€¦
Makayla, Iā€™d say you can naturally come back to prior invega in a year.
But if you exercise, supplement with Niacin, fast from time to time, you could come back to normal in 6 months if you take these advices seriously.

What about me Zach I want my soul back completely

1 Like

I had the two loading injections because I was in a psych ward and had no choice. Iā€™ve been 74 days off and Iā€™m doing a lot better now.
No sexual dysfunction, no anhedonia.
I just have a low motivation, my strength hasnā€™t come back yet, little depression.
jane_doe, I know and it will happen, just have to be a little patient.

I noticed a huge difference around 6 months. Iā€™m now at almost 10 months now and I think Iā€™m pretty close. Just a few things Iā€™m still dealing with. Thankful to b close to past this.

4 Likes

I took one shot Iā€™m stressing how does it leave the body if it Is in the muscle

The sensation will go away, youā€™ll feel normal, just give it a few more months.

Like my prior state or less agony

Maybe less agony. The prior state is hard to get back to, since there was some brain injury involved to cause the illness in the first place.

But if itā€™s out of my system wouldnā€™t I be able to feel pleasure the same

I donā€™t feel exactly the same as I did before taking Paliperidone, just going from experience.

How many did you take I took one so I should go back to normal

I took it for a few months.

1 Like

So if I only took one I should go back to normal completely right? You prob have a few years if you took a few

With some luck you may feel normal after a few months.

Yeah this injection is a bop a few people have told me Iā€™ll go back to the way I was in less than a year wdy think