Has anyone came off of invega sustenna?

Tks .
I really need … some kind of peace.
I hope we all have some kind of peace…

When did u stop taking this two shot.

Finally! I dominated invega sustenna with its side effects, I’m back. It was such a grueling ordeal but you’ll manage to surpass eventually.

I love you all to those who have suffered during the tough intervals of side effects.

Don’t lose faith.

Good luck to all.

Peace.

Hi i have been on this Drug for 3 years.

Yes there are debilitating side effects to this medication

But its the lesser of two evils.

I would rather suffer from the side effects then psychosis

IF you suffering from lack of sexual arousal.

You can reduce the dosage to the lowest.

Im on 50mg.

1 Like

Thts good to know … I’m happy for u…

I just stopped taking invega. Does anybody else get muscle twitches in their body? I get mine in my lower right bicep and its starting to hurt.

Another day . Hope this feeling goes away

Hey Symbolicone09 you have been off Invega since oct 25 2014. Are you completely back to normal?

I still battle with depression, i barely go out, but im back to normal in the sense that i can feel emotions, get enjoyment out of music , movies etc.
Still have a little derealization but compared to when i was on invega , this is alot better.

Wanting this invega sustenna to leave this body. Have couples of mths to go.

@answer4u, when you were 6months off the Invega you felt better? It sucks that those bastards are forcing you to take it… How many miles are you able to run from being off it for 6 months… From being off it for 6 months were you able to get a natural erection?

@symbolicone09 do you think there is some Invega left in your blood… Maybe you can check to see… Some guy said he Fully recovered after 7 months and is able to run 8 miles a day.

Can you check to see if there’s any in your blood.

Its out of my system

Did Invega cause anything to be permanent? Do you think your still recovering? It scares me to know that Invega can leave the system but leave damage behind.

Still needing a mth to go. N hopefully I will be done. I will have my emotions bk.

Uh it was about a year ago today. I only ever took the two shots (maybe 3)
and then stopped as soon as I left the hospital pretty much. Just starting
to realize I need them and going to get back on em’!

<
https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/14x4yzLWSAsGasyoQT8bGNxHpTHPmQeZL3WqC9RaJdgWBeFgyAsK2h4vDoSw7ryoqOklrsU4WUNKpeQi0Lfqne2i1NDonvWqaaH5ilk=s0-d-e1-ft#https://avatars.discourse.org/v2/letter/k/ecb155/45.png>
Kitty4
July 25

When did u stop taking this two shot.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

<
https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/XThRPERjU8rJkho_m0X5hJHLi2si6C2u6JNLEG56Pd8DOyex1wUvVra9EEhhqVfLdkFl_gpX4vcQnvHCvb_vIC2ort7QYTUl0M1n-d8=s0-d-e1-ft#https://avatars.discourse.org/v2/letter/k/839c29/45.png>
kevonb124
July 25
He yea I’ve come off of this drug. Took a for a few weeks at the hospital
where it made me feel heavy, got I think two injections then stopped
medicating. Was fine…didn’t really notice anything particularly weird.

@scartissue here it is

1 Like

Hi there, I’ve just made a thread about coming off the drug and what works for me. So far I’ve managed to get out of anhedonia through taking omega 3, magnesium oxide and a strong coffee daily (3 shots of good espresso). I’ll be listing in the future any signs of progress. Cheers.

Well today I think I’ve had my first signs of withdrawal symptoms. I went out shopping for a few hours which is the most activity I’ve done since getting out of hospital.

What happened:

Blood sugar levels rose
Heart palpitations
Muscle weakness
All round fatigue
Feeling really tired but can’t sleep
Increased thirst
Irritability (for the first time since being on the medication)

It almost felt as if I had diabetes type symptoms, which I know is listed as a risk while being on the medication. Its been just over a month since I’ve had my last injection, which I was on for 6 months. I’ll keep you updated on what happens as I go through getting off this drug.

Its been since March. I haven’t had my life back. I see thgs differently. I wish i never took this shot. It affected me so bad.