Has anyone came off of invega sustenna?

How many more mths like this. I can’t handle this. I hope we all get better. Cus this brain chemical balancing is out of the world.
I have my good days n bad days.
When will I be normal again

Yes I did my period back. N today was the first day . I did cry.
I have hope . Tht maybe this shot won’t stay any time longer then it supposed to .

You might be fully recovered of you got your periods back… Also you can cry… I can’t cry and it’s been 3 months for me… I think your close to healing… Does your mind feel active is it used to be or do you still feel the medication in your system… Also, I think you can go to a doctors and see through blood test if it’s still in your system.

Yes I still have my struggle days. But they start and at mid day it goes better.
But let me tell you. I can feel the different when I’m having un normal mood.
I still can’t take middle day naps or after I wake up i can’t go back to sleep.
Thts the only thing I need to be normal. Beside the feeling un normal at times.
Just be patience.

I still alittle active not a whole lot. But it’s been 3 mth.
Remember I got the shot the same time u did.
I been getting the b12 victims shot.
I think thts helping.

@kitty4 call 1800Janssen and report your problems… Also, let’s get compensation… Theirs got to be a way they can take this Satan shot out… My God it’s frustrating that I can’t run nor get a natural erection.

Call 888 493 1629 to call about compensation… Lawyers will help you get the money you deserve.

Ok.
Yes this shot …mess up my way I see thgs. An other stuff.

1. Some thg to think about. I just wanna get better, then a nthg in the world. I hate how I feel. Where u lose the way you see things.

Yes I see the world differently… My mind is not as active as it used to be… I hope to god I 100% heal… Btw. It’s a good thing you got your periods back… For some women it takes about 10 months.

I wish I never took this shot. I swear I don’t care much for any thing in life any more. Hopefully day by day this drug wear off.
Cus my way of living is just strange.
I don’t see me having goals.

In case outsiders are reading this thread I just want to say that Invega has been a freakin godsend for me, and Im not even religious.

3 Likes

Did u get the shot or pills.

Did u get the shot or pills minnii

Injection. Marvellous drug for me

2 Likes

I hv bi-polar. It’s didn’t work for me.

Well yeah I know. Sucks. But it will be out of your system in six months

2 Likes

I barley on 3 1/2mths. I can’t wait.
I can’t really do much . Me n joey are in the same boat. Trying to get out of this .

How does such a poisen help you? Are you able to exercise? I can’t exercise on this posin. It contains risperdal… Some people say they never recovered from it… How do you know it will be out of the system in 6 months?

Yes, it helps me. It’s not poison to me.

Yes. Although I don’t do it often, because of my negative symptoms from the illness, not from the med.

That’s because they blame the med for symptoms of the illness.

Numerous studies and pdocs reassurance.

1 Like