Has any of you had religious psychosis?

I had a religious dream one night in psych ward also.it was very powerful. In my dream there was white snow on the ground of a church floor. White means hard times ahead. And i did have hard time after that.

Of course! Happy to share :slight_smile: I don’t take medication because they will just increase any negative effects on the mind, spirit, and body, so that’s my reasoning I don’t take any type of medications or even over the counter holistic medications. I am staying vegan, though I tend to slip every once and a while with a sweet tooth craving. Eating vegan and doing daily exercise with meditation I believe has helped me greatly. One occurrence where I took an amino acid L-tryptophan and had an incredibly intense hellish dream like vision as soon as I got in bed. Before this happened they pull my legs up off the bed and jerk them to one side or another. I never understand why they control my body at times like this, but it scares me since I never know when it can happen! I’ve learned that staying with a good diet, exercise, and meditation has been the best remedy for everything. Although that is to say that I still experience on a daily basis voices, dreams, tactile hallucinations, and on occurrence seeing orbs/plasma type things that are difficult to explain.

omg that sounds quite distressing for them to pull your legs like that. Ive never had something like that. It sounds like something from the exorcist. They did ‘tie knots into my intestines’ whilst i was at the hospital which was very uncomfortable feeling as if there were knots and so i was scared to eat or drink in case my intestines will explode… This is really one horrible disease how it can just control one. Ive just become a vegan too it makes me feel so much more calm within myself. Do u get vitamin b12 somehow? you are lucky that u can exercise, I can’t anymore :sleepy: cos of negative symptoms side effects or something like that so i just do walking to get my body moving.

You are not the only one who has had these delusions; trust me on that.

I do not know your medical history but follow these steps and you will feel sooooooo much better:

Stop using cannabis
Stop using all illicit substances
Reduce alcohol use significantly
Talk to psychiatrist honestly
Talk to psychologist honestly, do not hide anything is what I mean
Take multivitamins, change your diet, like reduce consumption of foods that contain mono sodium glutamate or MSG.
Get on the right meds
Eliminate facebook, twitter, myspace, instagram, you do not need these; they are not required for human survival

Good luck!

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about them tying your intestines! That must be painful. :frowning: I have felt very intense pain in my lower kidney/bladder region (I think?) that comes and goes, especially recently. I know it’s them doing it, but it tends to be when I eat the sweet food that’s bad for me, so I know it’s my fault ultimately. But them moving my body parts with my consent is what scares me! You walking is amazing! Any type of exercising at all is great with a good diet, it shouldn’t matter what kind. Just staying active in some fashion does wonders, so congrats to you for keeping that up!

It actually wasn’t painful just uncomfortable feeling as if I was on local anaesthetic so could feel the twists but not the pain. Btw I’m sorry about that exorcist comment that was a bit insensitive especially considering that u are still going through these movement experiences. Thanks yea I will keep up the walking😊. And you are strong person for keeping on going through these scary experiences. Hopefully they will lower in intensity or better still, ggo.Maybe you could mention the bladder/ kidney pain to a doctor if it goes on just to see what they have to say.they might suggest blood tests to check out ur kidneys etc

Ok I will try these things out… Thanks a lot!!

1 Like

Thanks! I will keep that in mind. No worries about the exorcist comment, I think the same thing when it first started occurring!

1 Like

Me too :slight_smile:

:pray:t3::two_hearts:

I had a breakdown where I thought I was in hell and killed people. So very religious everyone I go into work breakdown I think I’m in hell cause that’s what my party did to me I thought I was in hell so therefore I think I am and full on like everyone around me is dead and spirits and I think I’m there real. Stop yes religious experiences are very much a part of me and my world

when i was taking haldol, i would sometimes get ocular gyric crisis which is where my eyeballs roll into the back of my head sometimes it would be 10 minutes or even up to a half hour or hour. eventually i stopped taking haldol and havent had it happen in a long time. however now if i dont take my cogentin then my foot/ankle will go limp and i cant walk on it like normal

but to the OP i have had many religious delusions, however im not sure if they can be considered delusions since i got video footage of the occurrence many times. ive tried to post on the forums before but i get red flagged and the community takes my footage down

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.