Hardest thing for schizoprenics is love

Relationships are hard for every one.

Love is harder, especially if you think about it to much, where is the limit between love and obsession

5 Likes

Love needs emotions which I lack due to sz.

1 Like

Love is a concept. Maybe because our mind has been warped so much that it screwed with that idea

1 Like

I dont struggle with love. However, I’ve ruined friendships and potential friendships before I was medicated. This is going all the way back to when I was a teenager. I was not diagnosed and medicated until I was 43.

3 Likes

I gave my heart over to my ex wife, she sliced it open in two and stomped on it.

Never again

4 Likes

I’m not having trouble with it. I feel great love for my wife and kid. I love my kitty to bits as I have my previous kitties. I also have a select few close friends where I would say that if I don’t love them, there is still deep affection.

6 Likes

I love someone who will never love me back…

Also love my family a lot and the very few friends I have back home and there are a people on the forum I love too

5 Likes

Time to move on. You strike me as someone who deserves to be loved.

:hugs:

4 Likes

I love me some @LunaNoir and @shutterbug . :hugs:

4 Likes

Oh damn @LunaNoir. You are great, what’s wrong wtih him? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Of of damn wave. You are resilient enough to be strong after that :muscle:

I’m sorry… Damn… I feel i did the same

The master of love is here :joy:

The best I could do was end my obsessions and simply not replace them. Love is not for everyone.

2 Likes

Thanks @shutterbug hugs :heart:

1 Like

Love you too hugs @Montezuma :heart:

2 Likes

He doesn’t want a relationship. Wants to focus on work and studies . Doing masters in computer science… also thank you. You seem like a really cool person too

1 Like

That’s excuses, show him he wants you :wink:

And thank you

1 Like

Yes, i agree, for myself it was unfulfilled love. I fell in love with the wrong woman. I was looking for a saviour from my current lifesituation and not a partner. It was doomed to fail. These days after 30 years i can see and know so much more about relationships, money and love.

1 Like

I’m happier now. Which shows and gets me a bit more male attention. I am with great carefulness opening up to the idea of a relationship again. But how to navigate love is hard.

I’ve been chatting with someone who expressed a clear romantic interest. Even proposed to fly to my place. I’m afraid I can’t measure up to expectations though in all sorts of ways. And the opposite, that I wouldnt fall in love and hurt someone. Sometimes I’m okay. Sometimes I’m terribly insecure. Like, today he doesn’t mail me back as much as normal. I immediately think “oh no, i must have said something weird, he doesn’t like me now and thinks I am boring and stupid and crazy”. Which is rather tiring. And I try not express it.

1 Like