Hard times starting meds?

i started to have dizziness since today,trouble seeing,i am a little bit afraid… did you had problems in the begining of your ap? like alway ill give it a try,hope it’ll pass…

Yes, I even made a thread about it a while ago

1 Like

thanks ever,ill check this… i am panicked about everything in life, probably its the same thing now when starting…:confused:

1 Like

is this got better for those who had problems starting? uff, i should wait probably

Yes, it got better.

1 Like

thanks, i am fed up by my paranoia. pdoc says that i have an sensible organism

1 Like

I feel for you @Anna1 - Hang on it will get better.

1 Like

and the pressure in the head because of lot of thinking will be relieved also? i am tired of getting headaches from it,it sucks…

I used to feel my neurons dying, get headaches and all of that … it passed. Hang in there, it will get better eventually

1 Like

thanks minnie… yeah,me i feel more that my neurones are like allumating par moments,its probably a good thing-but to now i hadnt progress on this side. yeah,i get headaches also, it sucks. you had positive symptoms minnie or you know the negatives ones also? i suppose positive should suck also. me-the only positive is my paranoia… i dont know what the anger is

I had all the positive symptoms except voices and deal with the negative symptoms especially depression on a daily basis. Until a few weeks ago paranoia was on everyday, but that seems to be controlled now. It’s a struggle to get out of bed but I force myself to wake up early every morning, to take showers but I never let myself go two days in a row without a shower, I force myself to cook and help with the house chores… it takes a lot of strenght sometimes but I’m being able to do it. I started with little steps though, not all at once.

1 Like

i sometimes dont know what to do with myself and just have the need to walk in the house… when i was lying in bed 5 years ago,before to be diagnosed i was staying there but cursing on the others. i wasnt calm in fact… and i had also this need to move without doing things…:confused:

I used to pace back and forth, always aggitated. That passed too.

1 Like

oh,cool,i have this definitely. and my brain feels stupid as well… but you know that already

please help,whats this? i become really paranoid at some moments and i am starting to stare at the coulours around me, at the ceiling :confused: . its like the colours are really strong… does this will disappear? i want to stick with haldol cause nothing else didnt help me at the time… did you had problems in the begining of your meds, some terrible expriencies and you just stick to it?

You should see a pdoc that you trust and then you should trust the meds. There should be a med that can give you relieve of your symptoms. I know the feeling how colours can be stimuli that drives you to utter paranoia. It’s hell I know but you should hang in there and talk to your pdoc. If possible get hospitalised in order for your pdoc to get you stabilised on your meds.

can this go away fellow you think? i tried every atypical on the market without success… is it a side effect of the med or its me? i told it to my pdoc the last time it happened, shes says that the med should cure this also… ill call her tomorrow to tell her that its happening again… but i am fed up trying meds

and also,i had 5 hospitalisations without success. here they keep you maximum one month. i wont see a big improvement if there will be one in one month… i ll pray that this is temporary, the last time i had this feeling with the coulours,the ceiling and the paranoia was harder i think. its a good thing no? but i look at the ceiling in this moments with big paranoia and panic and cant find a place where to hide ;/ .

i called my pdoc today, she says that its my illness but i am not sure still. i didnt get the coulours like that without meds… otherwise, she added me depakote cause i feel anger and irritability.
take care :slight_smile:

1 Like