Hard for me to wake up in the morning

Every morning I wake up in a panic, my mind racing, intrusive thoughts, I feel really depressed. How about you?

3 Likes

I just have a really hard time waking up in general. I never feel like I’ve slept enough. Modafinil at least helps me not fall back asleep.

When I experienced things like you I was having a lot of anxiety problems in my life. This is a minor thing, but do you use an alarm to wake up? If so, try to make it a very gentle alarm, I found the harsh BEEP BEEP BEEP or another intense alarm when I had anxiety issues on top of that made me wake up with like 5000 heart attacks.

1 Like

I wake up in the evening. :wink:

4 Likes

Haha …!!! See this…!!!

2 Likes

It’s hard for me to wake up in the morning. Holy cow!..

5 Likes

st johns wort helps me wake up :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have always been an early riser, but lately find it grueling to wake up. My mind is a lot clearer, it is only after the end of the day that the voices start

I usually wake up at 4-5 and sleep at 9-10. I like my schedule, keeps me focus… With or without benzos which I will not take them anymore

1 Like

I like waking up early too, maybe around 6a to 7a.

1 Like

Its the best time to be alive !!

1 Like

Early birds get far in life… A proverb from my country

1 Like

where are you from?

Eastern Europe, the shitty but beautiful part :haha:

1 Like

i feel really depressed if i have to wake up after 8 hours…but i let myself sleep much longer so then its not as zoned out in my head.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey guys, I usually get up early between 6-9am
When I get up I want to get out and go for coffee straight away :slightly_smiling_face: I hate staying in my bed tbh x

1 Like

I just hate not getting enough sleep, like today! It really is rubbish. Would co tinue sleeping but I’m volunteering today

1 Like

This topic was closed. How come you posted ?!

1 Like

Why was this topic opened up again?

2 Likes