Harassment/ journal of new resident to town

THIS WILL EXPLAIN TO OTHERS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MOVE. THIS IS FRIENDLIER PLACE I HAVE CHECKED OUT…

Bought new to me house in January…I don’t know any locals and want a country home so HERE GOES:

I took pictures of bathroom when purchased. House was just left unlocked which is common in small town when house was vacant. I returned next month to find the shower doors taken down and shower head missing. A shower curtain was left in its wake. Rest of house looked untouched. House is partially gutted and needs work before I can reside there.

Two ladies at grocery store tried to talk about me as I walked past and knew some private stuff about me. I chose to ignore it and kept walking leaving the store. (I was raised in normals situation so NO clue how these social interactions with 2nd/3rd generation mentally ill or targeted peoples work. I was always trained not to answer anything weird from strangers as it would get the nutty people at my father’s manufacturing job bothering him which doesn’t fly as management.)

Had quick lunch at restaurant with guy at next table talking nutty about me to his dinnermate. I don’t interrupt these ‘guided conversation’ parties. Is better to ignore them.

Kid across street was yelling nutty comments for a while. His brother/sisters are quiets…This kid is step kid so not from same parent.

Everyone was very friendly…got a job offer quickly but wrong kind of work. (Was told by voices to decline as I was driving up – I hear drug dealers and a bad sex abuse situation so I never know if I can trust anything from the auditory.) Talked business with some adults and hired someone to work on house. He shares even some derogatory stories about himself but I felt fine trusting him with so much honestly. I asked for pictures on the work done on the house as it goes and return in a couple months to check back.

This is 3 hour drive from my FREE homespot where I got ruined so badly by business networking, cannot work in hometown except life/death or restaurant work which could lead to amputation due to skin problems.

2 Likes

During second visit, one lady walked past me saying ‘social security check’ loudly…This was never discussed with locals.