Happy to help my niece get a website for her art

I introduced my niece to one of my best friends…debby…from high school I’ve known her and one time was her room mate…haha…anyways…debby builds and maintains websites so I asked her if she would help my niece and she agreed so I told Madison my niece about it and she got really excited…my niece is going places with her art…she pours alcohol and lacquers together in an abstract unique way …lot of gold and silver threads going through her pieces and very beautiful…debby was really impressed and can’t wait to get her a website going…my question to @Ninjastar is can I post her website address here to see if you guys want to buy anything? probably not, but I thought I would ask.

6 Likes

That’s so great that you were able to help your daughter like that. Very cool!

@CoCo oh I wish I had a daughter…it is for my sister’s daughter my niece. but thank you it is just as good helping a niece as a daughter…

1 Like

I would advise against it unless you ask your niece for permission. You could be opening her up to trolls. We keep the active members here limited to positive contributors, but trolls lurk in the shadows.

1 Like

wow, I forgot all about trolls I haven’t seen one in so long…thank you I guess I won’t post it here…

1 Like

You’re welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I guess I didn’t say it correctly…of course it’s because of the mods that it is that way…sorry…

1 Like

I was only teasing you. Yeah, we run a pretty tight ship around here, I’m glad it’s working.

1 Like

well I know sometimes I can come across as a jerk so just making sure !!

Nice Juke. You sound like an awesome uncle and you have a talented niece to boot.

:innocent:

1 Like

Oops! I missed that. But you’re such a cool uncle! That’s awesome!!’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ThePickinSkunk i just try to make people happy…and this time it really worked out is all…I am proud of it …

@CoCo thank you I think you are pretty awesome !!

2 Likes

Thanks @jukebox :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.