Happy thursday

trying to keep my joy to a minimum since i know i can easily go into a downward spiral of mania. i just laugh when people say mental recovery is not even tiring. i may sit there on my butt for 8 hours but it sure leaves me tired after i get home. i just want all of you guys to know that your struggles, whether you win or not, are valid. okay? i don’t even know you that well. but i’m telling you right now, i am damn proud. and you should feel proud too. :sunflower:

11 Likes

Good morning :slight_smile: and thank you for the encouraging words.

Take care. :v:.

• Monte
1 Like

Good morning:sunglasses: got my chores done so it out riding around shopping

3 Likes

Very nice photo. The cat is like “Make sure you get my good side”

2 Likes

haha
oh Lophee the Cat!
:black_heart:

1 Like

Happy Thursday everyone :slight_smile:
Btw what day is it today?

it’s National Tell A Joke Day!
oooh! i got one.

y’all ready for this?

I asked a Chinese girl for her number. She said, “Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!” I said, “Wow!” Then her friend said, “She means 666-3629!”

2 Likes

Morning 1515151515

1 Like

That looks like a professional photograph! Very nicely done @Sunshine. I dig the fingernail polish color.

1 Like

love the cup! I’m a crazy man and can relate! More power to you and those negatives really can bite hard. I don’t think my understanding family has any idea how it was so hard for me to move off the bloody couch. It really is tiring and I agree! We all do it tough!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.