Happy October 1st 🎃 *trigger warning*

Unfortunately I’m starting this October on the wrong foot. My sleep schedule messed up in the previous week.

I woke up, went back to bed within like an hour and slept through the day till midnight.

I’m scheduled to have a peek at the insides and hopefully I’ll know whats up. I hate being this poor, I feel so down about this situation.

1 Like

I don’t really look forward to fall and winter as I don’t like the cold. I much happier when spring is here.

1 Like

It hit me that today is the 12th anniversay of my mom’s passing.

3 Likes

It’s kinda a blur with me which day she died on and the funeral. All I remember is it was the end of February 2028.

1 Like

I’ve been watching OU get creamed by TCU. It looks like OU doesn’t have much of a team this year. Their quarterback isn’t an accurate passer, and that really hinders their offense. The OU fans booed another quarterback who had passed very accurately in some games, but who was in a slump then. He got into the free agency gate and went to another school. I bet OU really wishes they did not boo him, and they could get him back.

1 Like

I believe yesterday was the 16th anniversary of my mom’s passing. I could swear she passed on September 30, though my sister insists it was September 28.

4 Likes

A pinch and punch on the first of the month. :grinning:

I went grocery shopping and rearranged some furniture today. Also watched hotel transylvania for the first time with my kid. Had to continue my tradition of listening to October Rust on 10/1.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.